Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

scotrace said:
I just like this picture. Shadowy enough to hide the bad bits.

homburg.jpg

Shut the door Ma! Its the tax collector. :eek: :p

TraderRic

One of the Regulars
Here's one my oldest boy took of me while fishing. It's not a "vintage" pic, just how I dress for fishing.

100_1242.jpg

...with my wife at Mystic Seaport...

100_1206.jpg

I had to include this one. My six year old (#6 of 8) in his favorite suit. It was taken sunday and will be the last time he will wear it. But he will pass it on to his younger brother.

100_0314.jpg

Maybe we need to start a "Children of the lounge" thread?

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great pictures TraderRic:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
Your fly fishing gear is very "A River Runs Through It"!! But much better than Brad Pitt:D
I love the Mystic picture too. Being a fellow RI'er I took a lot of day trips to Mystic as a kid. I must have 100 pictures of my sister and I posed miserable on that anchor when we were kids. The 70's outfits are just too embarrassing for me to show to anybody:eek:
Your son is adorable!! What a face:) Did I read correctly that you have 8 children. Wow!! Bless you and your wife! I've always wanted a big family, you are very blessed... I'll have to let you know when I'll next be in Newport. I know I'll be there for the week of Jazz Fest, but hopefully I'll get there sooner. There are some great swing dances there. Check out the events section. We are having a get together June 26th. Maybe you and your wife could get out to Boston for the day. It's gonna be quite the gathering:)

Mike, your pics came out great too. That forest fire one is impressive! You are a very noble person for doing what you do:eusa_clap

mikepara said:
HRH The Duke of Kent KG. visited Chaterhall, Duns on 6th November 2001 to unveil a memorial to Richard Hillary who was a Battle of Britain ace and author of the WWII bester Seller "The Last Enemy".

Hey Mike,

I worked the summers during my undergraduate at Border Grain on the Charterhall airodrome. A cool place, with the runway still in use. They use the hangars for storing rape-seed, wheat and barley. How times change.

bk

Warden

One Too Many
Here one of me in night attire scaring my daughter to death as she spied the WW2 babies gas mask.

hff2-maisie-gas-1.jpg

And no I did not put her in it. The picture was taken for a school history worksheet we were creating.

Chin chin

Chickpea

Familiar Face
Spitfire said:
Sir RBH
It might have something to do with the number of posts you have posted.
Post some more and - voila!:)

I dont think so. I'm new as well, but post pictures with no problems.
Are you trying to post as an attachment or hotlink?

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Sir RBH said:
Thank you for that.. I'm relatively new here.. Love the look by the way!!
RBH

I am deffinately NOT an Ace on the internet - but you might try via www.photobucket.com...You creat you own file there, download the picture you want to share with us to that, click on img. and move it to your post...hwww....glad I am not a copywriter for Microsoft...:D
Well, it's pretty easy - If I can do it, everybody can :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112