Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Miss Neecerie

I'll Lock Up
Feraud said:
Not sure if I ever posted this but here is a sharp dressed bunch.
DSC00177.jpg

Well except that the chap in blue didn't get the "neutral tones please for the photo' memo..... :p

mikepara

Practically Family
Richard Hillary.

:eek:fftopic: But included as it must surely be of interest to most on the Lounge.

Smithy,[Re: Avatar] I live near the crash site of Richard Hillary. There's a nice monument there now.

Hillary returned to service with 54 Operational Training Unit after recovering from his injuries, and killed both himself and his radio operator-observer Wilfred Fison when he crashed his Bristol Blenheim on 8 January 1943 during a night training flight, with the aircraft coming to rest of Crunklaw Farm.

HRH The Duke of Kent KG. visited Chaterhall, Duns on 6th November 2001 to unveil a memorial to Richard Hillary who was a Battle of Britain ace and author of the WWII bester Seller "The Last Enemy".

HRH_The_Duke_of_Kent.jpg

Next 2 pictures taken April 15th 2007

IMG_3633_sized.jpg

Set behing the memorial is the last runway guidance light in existance at Chaterhall.
IMG_3639-sized.jpg

Mike K.

One Too Many
Sorry to take so long in getting around to this...

Here's me, just taking it easy in the great outdoors
image005.jpg

Another one - hard at work on a raging forest fire
Mike7979RJWiley.jpg

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Here's me having a GQ moment....I really hate posing this way, but my mom back in Iowa wanted to know what I looked like since I hadn't visited for a while...

self-port1.jpg
[/IMG]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR