Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
Here's all 5'6" of me ;) :

May9_2007_indyhat_outdoorseries0-1.jpg

Steve

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
What is it with the men of the Lounge? They always have me carting them around!! At least Dr. Shocker was nice enough to let me catch a ride from the horse since I was in skates. You Lounger men! Sheesh! lol
IMG_0875smb.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Micawber and RBH in GB...

Love the checks, just so English and gentlemanly, and sadly so rare these days. I do some work for the Duchess of Northumberland (which you'd love, as the office is definitely a field dog friendly place with lots of green wellies lying around!) and George the Duke has his gamekeepers..etc fitted out in bespoke tweeds (in the Percy tweed, which only he is allowed to use), which is a nice touch.

I have 'one' slightly garish tweed jacket that I wear from time to time and a very old hairy Harris Tweed hacking jacket which you can throw stones and arrows at and they just bounce off, so a great work horse of a jacket!

Thanks for sharing those gents.

Sir RBH

A-List Customer
PADDY said:
Love the checks, just so English and gentlemanly, and sadly so rare these days. I do some work for the Duchess of Northumberland (which you'd love, as the office is definitely a field dog friendly place with lots of green wellies lying around!) and George the Duke has his gamekeepers..etc fitted out in bespoke tweeds (in the Percy tweed, which only he is allowed to use), which is a nice touch.

I have 'one' slightly garish tweed jacket that I wear from time to time and a very old hairy Harris Tweed hacking jacket which you can throw stones and arrows at and they just bounce off, so a great work horse of a jacket!

Thanks for sharing those gents.

Thank you very much for your kind comments..
The suit in question here is a Huntsman and is actually a 4 piece, although obviously Im wearing the Plus Twos and not the Trousers in this pic..
Wonderful suit and far far to heavy for anything resembling warm weather.. however.. just had to be work that day!!!
Regards

Zig2k143

Practically Family
LolitaHaze said:
What is it with the men of the Lounge? They always have me carting them around!! At least Dr. Shocker was nice enough to let me catch a ride from the horse since I was in skates. You Lounger men! Sheesh! lol
IMG_0875smb.jpg

Lol took me a few minutes to realize the horse wasn't real. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana