Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Three men firmly on the wagon...

Senator Jack said:
DSCF0272_edited.jpg
Obviously they've bought into the W.C. Fields line:

"Water? Never touch the stuff... Fish fornicate in it..."

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Jeepers! Thanks for the eye candy! What a bunch of dapper fellas! I adore the little chap with the newsboy cap~;)
Now if I could only get a measurement of my hubby's head without him asking "what for?"...

Nikki

TOTTIE

One of the Regulars
Marc Chevalier said:
The "handsome fellas" thread in the Powder Room is all well and good, but it has failed to give the nod to some guys around here who are really the cat's pajamas (or bee's knees). My hope is that this thread will show how terrific we all are.

Well, they (you all) *do* look good. So nice to see them in all their finery. Us girls can look pretty any time - these days, it's probably more difficult for a chap to dress up and look smart without being made to feel a fool.

We were trying to find somewhere in London last weekend where a man could wear full Evening Dress, and those places are thin on the ground...

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Originally Posted by Marc Chevalier said:
The "handsome fellas" thread in the Powder Room is all well and good, but it has failed to give the nod to some guys around here who are really the cat's pajamas (or bee's knees). My hope is that this thread will show how terrific we all are.
[bad] As a Handsome Fella, I protest the distinction being made here. Are not we, also, MEN of the LOUNGE?

'Sides, give me a day or 2 for cleaning and pressing and I'll be as wide-brimmed, gangster-pinstriped, and red-tied as the best of you!

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Baron Kurtz said:
All those pics are great, Marc. Many thanks.

Thank the folks who took those pics. I didn't even bring my camera. :cry:

All of these QM 2006 photos were snapped by other Loungers and publically posted or linked by them here in the FL. All I did organize the images by topic ("men"), then crop and enhance them via Photoshop.

We're all very grateful to the Loungers who brought their digital cameras and video cameras. They sacrificed some of their QM "socializing time" in order to record the event for everyone else. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo