Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Wow some hot stuff!!! Thank god my boyfriend doesn´t read here.... He´d never let me go to the USA again plus he´d really get a complex cause you all are so damn nice dressed!!! ;)

Scuffy

One of the Regulars
I've come to the realization that when Aimee and I make it out to next years Queen Mary outing I'm not going to end up being very social. Reason being I'm going to have a camera glued to my face with a suitcase of film in tow. I'll have my Graflex, the Mamiya RZ and my 35mm not to mention arms of steel from carrying them! llol Muhahaha....

I love the pix guys. It's nice to be able to see them, having not been able to schedule the time off to go. We look forward to seeing you next year!!

GOK

One Too Many
Bravo Marc!

What a wonderful thread - thank you! How lovely to see so many well dressed men in one place. But why are Jones' fists clenched in almost every photo of him? lol

Hemingway Jones

I'll Lock Up
Bartender

GOK said:
What a wonderful thread - thank you! How lovely to see so many well dressed men in one place. But why are Jones' fists clenched in almost every photo of him? lol
You're not the first to make that observation. I really don't know why I do that. I guess I am poised for action at all times!

Mr. Sable

A-List Customer
Scuffy said:
I'll have my Graflex, the Mamiya RZ and my 35mm not to mention arms of steel from carrying them! llol Muhahaha....

If you bring a Graflex, there's going to be more pictures of you than most other people anyway. ;)

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A fine bunch of gents on the Lounge.

Looking at the photos of the QM meets in the US, and also having met a number of the Loungers at the UK January and August London Dinners, I can testify that they are a sharp dressed group of gentlemen with manners, decorum and wit to match :)

If I could look 'half' as good as gents like Rob (Wild Root), Matt (Deckard), Tim (Hemingway)..etc, I'd be very happy. But to me, they set the benchmark for the rest of us to aspire to! so thanks boys.

Julius Xavier

One of the Regulars
Well I guess I'll take it upon myself then...

189358827.jpg

211007743.jpg

211007748.jpg

211007750.jpg

211007751.jpg

211007752.jpg

Man that was alittle conceided... I'm sorry everyone... I just wanted to be included as a MAN OF THE LOUNGE!

-JX

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
(wipes sweat from forehead)

No photos shall be seen in this here neck of the woods! I like being the photographer, not the subject. :p

ITG

Call Me a Cab
Zemke Fan said:
Obviously they've bought into the W.C. Fields line:

"Water? Never touch the stuff... Fish fornicate in it..."
That must be where Marcus Brody (or shall I say the screenwriters) gets the quote from in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade...
I don't want any water, Fish make love in it (more or less along those lines). It's my favorite line from the movie besides: We named the dog Indiana.

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
Such handsome fellas!

I was looking through this thread and the Queen Mary 2006 photos and something struck me.

Maybe this has already been mentioned but I think Maintcoder could be Preston Sturges' younger brother--does anyone else see the resemblence?

sturges3.jpg
QM06b.jpg

Another thing that struck me looking through the pictures; I want to be Lauren when I grow up!

IMG_0104.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn