Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Nashoba

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
Well Nashoba - I wouldn't feel so safe here, with all those gunslingers walking 'round in the Lounge.;)
Stick to the flyboys - you'll find them in the deep leatherchairs in front of the fireplace. Pint of ale close by.

Ahh but where's the danger and mystery in that? ;) Now a gun-slinging fly boy....there you might have something lol lol What is it about the element of danger in the bad boys....hmmmm might need to do more research on that...back to the beginning of the thread for me. Maybe all these dashing portraits will help me determine the cause...lol lol :rolleyes:

love the pic btw...

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Senator Jack said:
Hah. Spitfire, don't you know it's impossible to read three posts without someone waving a gun in your face around here?

Regards,

Senator Jack

Hmm, I wonder what guns go best with formal wear for the Queen Mary? Maybe I should start a new thread. lol

Spitfire - I always like your photos. Did you hand tint them? The work is very nicely done.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Just a suggestion:

20109-main.jpg

My photos: Thank you. A man my age, has to do something! - Just fooling around on photoshop till I get the image I like. Piece of cake - and fun!

BeBopBaby

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
Just a suggestion:

20109-main.jpg

My photos: Thank you. A man my age, has to do something! - Just fooling around on photoshop till I get the image I like. Piece of cake - and fun!

Yeah, but will it show under a silk gown? Everyone knows gun lines are a fashion no-no.

I need to start playing around in Photoshop more and figure out how to antique pictures. I use Photoshop at work a lot, but rarely use it to do cool things like your picture. Spitfire - for some reason that I can't quite place, I always think of Ernest Hemingway when I see your pictures.

Shaul-Ike Cohen

One Too Many
VegasMike said:
guys and dolls, dames and heaters...is there anything FL can't do? :)

Forgo the glorification of tools intended to take a human life? Sorry, must be the European lefty in me. :p

Technonut

Practically Family
VegasMike said:
guys and dolls, dames and heaters...is there anything FL can't do? :)

The FL IS a magical place... ;) I personally enjoy the 1930's & 40's, and enjoy incorporating some gunplay in many of my posted pics in vintage attire.
It is all in fun, and I have a great time... :)

Here is one of me unarmed....

nessvintBW009.jpg

And another taken last weekend of my pistol packin' moll and me...:eek: lol (Bonnie Parker can't hold a candle to her IMO.. ;) )

IMG_2229-1.jpg

Nashoba

One Too Many
Oh good heavens gentlemen thunderw21....wow..very nice...technonut you are quite welcome, I speak only the truth ;). I'm going to need that fan again....I need to go sit down...oh wait I am sitting down....I need to stand up....

zaika

One Too Many
Technonut said:
Here is one of me unarmed....

nessvintBW009.jpg

And another taken last weekend of my pistol packin' moll and me...:eek: lol (Bonnie Parker can't hold a candle to her IMO.. ;) )

IMG_2229-1.jpg

these are fabulous pictures! you guys look so dangerous! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany