Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Technonut

Practically Family
Just foolin' around out on the town last night...... :eek: lol

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

dashiell

One of the Regulars
Now, this will sound a bit crude, and I apologize for it in advance, but between this thread and the Ladies of the Lounge thread, I've seen so many well-dressed, lovely people ... and I am heartened by the fact that I've seen no one's undergarments. Crude, yes, but I live in Los Angeles, where pants don't always seem meant to cover what one might expect pants to cover, et cetera.

Quite refreshing. And the fact that the gentlemen are so handsome certainly doesn't hurt!

:)

VegasMike

One of the Regulars
Well, it looks like Technonut and I should get along great! Maybe start our own Detective agency?
Been lookin' through the Men and Ladies of the Lounge threads all evening, and got inspired to play around a bit myself.
Like Mike Hammer, my airsoft gun is quick ;)

1263215209_185619bfc4.jpg

1264072282_7f3e3ea649.jpg

1264072594_2045f82807.jpg

VegasMike

One of the Regulars
Nashoba said:
hmm what's with the heat packing pics gents? :) There seems to be a theme going on here.....

Well there's this dance, you ought to know
It's a little somethin' I made up cats
To keep your heads low
See there are lots of sore gangsters
Packin' iron all day
So you learn my two steps stay out of their way.... ;)

Technonut

Practically Family
VegasMike said:
Well, it looks like Technonut and I should get along great! Maybe start our own Detective agency?
Been lookin' through the Men and Ladies of the Lounge threads all evening, and got inspired to play around a bit myself.
Like Mike Hammer, my airsoft gun is quick ;)

1264072594_2045f82807.jpg

Great pics VegasMike... :eusa_clap Yeah, I have a feeling we will get along just fine... I can use all the gun totin' friends I can get around here... ;) Do you have a heat packin' dame handy? If so, we could double date sometime...:eek: :D

VegasMike

One of the Regulars
Technonut said:
Great pics VegasMike... :eusa_clap Yeah, I have a feeling we will get along just fine... I can use all the gun totin' friends I can get around here... ;) Do you have a heat packin' dame handy? If so, we could double date sometime...:eek: :D

Thanks man! And oh, don't I wish I had a heat packin' dame handy. I'm definately open to applications for any gals who'd care to fill the role.
In the meantime I keep myself company with Vodka and Frank Sinatra :)

Nashoba

One Too Many
VegasMike said:
Well there's this dance, you ought to know
It's a little somethin' I made up cats
To keep your heads low
See there are lots of sore gangsters
Packin' iron all day
So you learn my two steps stay out of their way.... ;)

I suddenly feel very well protected around here ;) I think I've found my safe place lol

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Well Nashoba - I wouldn't feel so safe here, with all those gunslingers walking 'round in the Lounge.;)
Stick to the flyboys - you'll find them in the deep leatherchairs in front of the fireplace. Pint of ale close by.
L1010097.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou