Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

carter

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
The autumn look...

A.jpg
[/IMG]

QB, I want your tie! :eusa_clap

Nice outfit.

Josephine

One Too Many
zaika said:
...it reminded me of a few choice quotes from "So I Married An Axe Murder." lol I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offsides, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow. lol lol

It's like an orange on a stick! lol

Moodle

New in Town
Jovan, adorable pic! (in only the manliest of ways, of course :p ) I dig the shirt--in fact, I'm pretty certain a friend of mine owns it in red, and I know I've told *him* I like it, too!

Oh, and I am distinctly NOT impressed by your so-called big head--and I should know; I come from a family of people with huge noggins. My uncle had to have his helmet special-ordered when he joined the army because they didn't have any standard ones that would fit...

Jovan

Suspended
Thanks for the compliments! However much I may have been fishing... heh.

That makes me feel a bit better I suppose. Mainly I'm self conscious because I think my body is a little thin for my head. But I could just be seeing things. Often people see themselves completely different from what others perceive them as, after all. That goes for personal, as well as physical.

zaika

One Too Many
Jovan said:
Thanks for the compliments! However much I may have been fishing... heh.

That makes me feel a bit better I suppose. Mainly I'm self conscious because I think my body is a little thin for my head. But I could just be seeing things. Often people see themselves completely different from what others perceive them as, after all. That goes for personal, as well as physical.

oh...did i offend you with my comment? i didn't realize that you were really sensitive about it. :( i'm really sorry! for the record, i didn't even notice.

zaika

One Too Many
Jovan said:
Not at all. Neither you nor Moodle seemed to notice what I think is abundantly obvious. That's exactly what I was getting at. :)

whew. just making sure. i don't want to make enemies! lol

Nashoba

One Too Many
carter said:
Now...why aren't Lolita Haze and Nashoba drool...er, sali...hmmm...discus....never mind. :[/FONT][/I]:D

I dunno..but who says we aren't? Lo and I *do* talk off the boards too you know lol

And I think you're all incredibly dashing.

Where are the post-party pictures?

what post-party pictures?

Jovan...that shirt looks good on you :) very handsome.

carter

I'll Lock Up
KilroyCD said:
Ask and ye shall receive!
WWIIWeekend2007015bw.jpg

Oh, and thanks everyone for the kind comments about my photo! Gee whiz, I'm actually getting overwhelmed! :D

Kilroy, even better in B&W! Can you do Marlow's War Bonds photo as well>

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
I dunno..but who says we aren't? Lo and I *do* talk off the boards too you know lol
And I think you're all incredibly dashing.
what post-party pictures?
Jovan...that shirt looks good on you :) very handsome.

HA!
Yes we're all dashing to and fro madly.
Hmmmm....
Yes it does. I'm sticking with Rocket Billy. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran