Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Moodle

New in Town
Carter, I love that photo! It rather looks like you're offering the FL in general the bird...although, for once, I'm betting there's plenty of people happy to accept it...

KilroyCD

One Too Many
I don't have many good photos of myself...

...especially in vintage duds. Here's a photo taken of me at a living history event this summer. I'm portraying an Air Raid Warden (make that CHIEF Air Raid Warden) in this photo.
WWIIWeekend2007015.jpg

carter

I'll Lock Up
KilroyCD said:
...especially in vintage duds. Here's a photo taken of me at a living history event this summer. I'm portraying an Air Raid Warden (make that CHIEF Air Raid Warden) in this photo.
WWIIWeekend2007015.jpg

Hey Kilroy, you was there! :D

INCOMING!

carter

I'll Lock Up
zaika said:
carter and kilroy! FABULOUS pics!! :D

Thanks, Hadley, Moodle, and Bunny. You are too kind to those approaching their dotage.

We are indeed intrepid soles...er, souls.

You'd think, after the vociferous complaining earlier, that our bravery would elicit at least a modicum of response.

Ah, Kilroy, my friend, we have been judged and found underwhelming. Ain't that a kick in the pants?

zaika

One Too Many
carter said:
Thanks, Hadley, Moodle, and Bunny. You are too kind to those approaching their dotage.

We are indeed intrepid soles...er, souls.

You'd think, after the vociferous complaining earlier, that our bravery would elicit at least a modicum of response.

Ah, Kilroy, my friend, we have been judged and found underwhelming. Ain't that a kick in the pants?

aw. :( us ladies aren't a modicum?

Josephine

One Too Many
carter said:

You need to give us gals some time to get on the forum. You posted on a Saturday night where we were either out dancing or gone to bed early after a hard week. lol

Carter, your picture is great with the shadows and light, I shall think of you when I continue to read my Dashiell Hammett. And Kilroy, love the pic. I wouldn't turn my lights on if you called for a blackout! ;)

KilroyCD

One Too Many
carter said:

Well, I'm used to being underwhelmed on a regular basis. However, I feel that Zaika's and Josephine's responses were quite nice.:)

Nashoba

One Too Many
My apologies gentlemen. I was at a halloween party last night.

Kilroy, fantastic photo!!!

Carter. This may sound odd but you look precisely as I imagined you would :). Absolutely wonderful picture, the use of lighting in it is beautiful.
And it's a great pic.

You both look quite dashing :)

Ada Veen

Practically Family
KilroyCD said:
WWIIWeekend2007015.jpg

I love this, what a great picture! I'd like to see it in black and white.

carter

I'll Lock Up
KilroyCD said:
Well, I'm used to being underwhelmed on a regular basis. However, I feel that Zaika's and Josephine's responses were quite nice.:)

Too true!

Thanks all for the nice comments!:)

Now...why aren't Lolita Haze and Nashoba drool...er, sali...hmmm...discus....never mind. :
:D

Jovan

Suspended
KilroyCD: I love it. You look perfectly in character.

Carter: Awesome, awesome picture.

Not too much of a manly MEN OF THE LOUNGE picture, but a cool new shirt nonetheless. Ladies' opinion? :)

western.jpg

EDIT: Wow, my head looks somewhat big here. :eusa_doh:

carter

I'll Lock Up
Nashoba said:
My apologies gentlemen. I was at a halloween party last night.

Kilroy, fantastic photo!!!

Carter. This may sound odd but you look precisely as I imagined you would :). Absolutely wonderful picture, the use of lighting in it is beautiful.
And it's a great pic.

You both look quite dashing :)

Where are the post-party pictures?

And...Kilroy is now a bonafide WONKer! :eusa_clap

All the credit for the photo goes to AtomicGlee. He makes even me look good. Well...better.

Dashing is as dashing does
! :D

zaika

One Too Many
Jovan said:
Not too much of a manly MEN OF THE LOUNGE picture, but a cool new shirt nonetheless. Ladies' opinion? :)

western.jpg

EDIT: Wow, my head looks somewhat big here. :eusa_doh:

I really like that shirt! It suits you. :) Even though your head is in NO WAY huge in the picture...it reminded me of a few choice quotes from "So I Married An Axe Murder." lol I'm not kidding, that boy's head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Now that was offsides, wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow. lol lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112