Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Fletch said:
What do you use for lighting? In my experience it makes or breaks a picture (and most of 'em, it breaks).

I bought a fairly inexpensive two-light kit (I had been just bouncing my flash off the wall). But it's so tight in this room that I had one light scrunched next to my desk and the other up on the couch. I thumbtacked a large piece of black fabric over a doorway and shot myself until I thought I got it right (I love digital). I won't show you any of the outtakes...;)

pgoat

One Too Many
while we're yanking hair and cat fightin'....

Umm....I don't wanna start any trouble, but is there gonna be a war o' the shoo-shooo babys?:D

shooshoobaby1

New in Town
pgoat said:
Umm....I don't wanna start any trouble, but is there gonna be a war o' the shoo-shooo babys?:D

I'm no fighter. I chose my name out of pure innocence....I had no idea there was another active member with the same name. I felt awful for making it my screen name after I realized what I had done. This girl likes to stay away from confrontation. :)

carebear

My Mail is Forwarded Here
shooshoobaby1 said:
I'm no fighter. I chose my name out of pure innocence....I had no idea there was another active member with the same name. I felt awful for making it my screen name after I realized what I had done. This girl likes to stay away from confrontation. :)

I'm sure there's more than enough "shoo" for everyone. :D

pgoat

One Too Many
I agree, the more the merrier - I was just teasin'

Now, if another pgoat tried to muscle in, that'd be another story!

:rage: Grrrrrrrrrr! Arf Arf!!:D

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
This thread keeps getting left behind so I'll keep it up...:D

1-26.jpg
[/IMG]

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
You must think all I do is take pictures of myself...I was just testing out some new lights....:rolleyes:

You can take this as a high compliment. I've always thought you should be in David Lynch production. You have a mix of wholesome and sinister in your smile.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
PrettySquareGal said:
You can take this as a high compliment. I've always thought you should be in David Lynch production. You have a mix of wholesome and sinister in your smile.

Believe me, I take advantage of the wholesome cover as much as I can. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24