Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
That is so awesome!
Nikki
Big Man said:
Thank you for the nice comments. The old coat is a real "hand-me-down" that's been around since Ike was President. I got it new when I was about my grandson's age. My son wore it when he was little. Now it's my grandson's turn.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Investigative photojournalist...lol

4filtered100.jpg
[/IMG]

$ally

One Too Many
This thread just keeps getting better. All these handsome, well-dressed men would brighten the most dreary of days.
Edward said:
Taken after a wedding reception in Ireland, last night. Not the most flattering shot of me, don't know what was gonig on with the jacket, but hey ho...
If this is the unflattering shot, I'm afraid the flattering ones will knock me flat! Let's see them.

Jovan

Suspended
Great look, metropd. My only nitpick is that half-Windsor (or whatever knot you're using) seems to be dominating your shirt collar. I think a four in hand would be more at home.

Edward

Bartender
$ally said:
If this is the unflattering shot, I'm afraid the flattering ones will knock me flat! Let's see them.

oh, you! :eek:

Hmmn, I don't know that I have many more recent shots of me - at least, none of my good side (the back. :p ).

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Quigley Brown said:
I'm always suspicious when heading to my apartment...

Stay tuned for another installment of Quigley Brown: Into the Darkness! In this episode, Quigley finds himself in the web of racketeers, a malicious moll, and the unsolved murder of an undercover cop. Can our intrepid reporter break open the ring? Can he solve a homicide that has the local force stumped? Can he keep the blonde's hands off his bow tie? Will he want to?

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Richard

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
Dominic said:
Thanks for the compliments on the pictures. As for my squirrel pals, here's why my friends call me the "squirrel whisperer".

pr03.jpg

pr02.jpg

pr05.jpg

pr04.jpg

pr01.jpg

And in winter:

ec5.jpg

ec2.jpg

ec1.jpg
I love these pictures. That squirrel has one hell of a tail!
I wish they had them here in Australia.

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
catsmeow said:
I love these pictures. That squirrel has one hell of a tail!
I wish they had them here in Australia.

We do! It's just that they grow to gigantic proportions and hop around on their hind legs, and may leap out in front of your car when you're driving in the outback and cause considerable damage! lol

catsmeow

One of the Regulars
Benny Holiday said:
We do! It's just that they grow to gigantic proportions and hop around on their hind legs, and may leap out in front of your car when you're driving in the outback and cause considerable damage! lol
lol I will try to capture one then. I'll train it to "box". woohoo :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24