Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Awesome photos Big Man! Is there a story behind his coat? I love the missing and mismatched buttons. Perfect.
Big Man said:
DSC02431.jpg

I agree with the other gals Scot, great hair! Oh, nice sweater too, :p
Nikki

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ohairas said:
Awesome photos Big Man! Is there a story behind his coat? I love the missing and mismatched buttons. Perfect. ...
Nikki

Thank you for the nice comments. The old coat is a real "hand-me-down" that's been around since Ike was President. I got it new when I was about my grandson's age. My son wore it when he was little. Now it's my grandson's turn.

thebadmamajama

Practically Family
Sigh....I need a longer chain. time to go look at some dashing photos of my man

Y'all are just scrumptious as always....

i second that. :) you can't show us dimples (jovan) and grandsons (bigman) and awesome hair (scotrace) without there being problems :)

Edward

Bartender
thebadmamajama said:
i second that. :) you can't show us dimples (jovan) and grandsons (bigman) and awesome hair (scotrace) without there being problems :)

I should be safe then - I have none of the three! lol

Edward

Bartender
scotrace said:
Oh my dear... red hair, pale skin, riveting eyes and the ability to speak French, truly trump ALL. ;)

I dunno... I always had a thing for a lady who was fluent in German. Or Latin....

MissHannah

One Too Many
Charles - I may have just rejected your friend request on myspace - I didn't click it was you until after I pressed the button!

thebadmamajama said:
Edward said:
I should be safe then - I have none of the three!
nonsense! a man in a suit and HAT trumps ALL. ;)
Then I guess I get a pass: no observable dimples (largely due to never smiling), not even a first date let alone kids to produce grandkids, hair that frequently looks like a mad scientist, not even observable eyes due to my constant requirement of polarized lenses, and my khakis ain't a "suit" by any stretch of the imagination... I think I'm gonna have to ditto the Birthday Boy:p, Ms. BMJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24