Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Just because I have an oil painting at home does not mean I cannot appreciate art in a gallery.

You said it sister! :D

Looking dashing my fine fellows! ;)

Quig, awesome photo.

Key, lookin sharp, but since you asked, yes~ the pants look a bit long, or as Jovan said perhaps you just need to yank em up a bit? I think a critiquing thread is a great idea. I have many wardrobe questions myself! That's really a shame that you lost your hat, it looked great on you!

Nikki

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
In a dark alley notorious British gangster Quigley Brown and his twin henchmen Reginald and Rodney stake out a rival's warehouse. The plan is to heist the mobsters' cache of illegal cigarettes...:mad:

triplecolor100.jpg
[/IMG]

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
Quigley Brown said:
In a dark alley notorious British gangster Quigley Brown and his twin henchmen Reginald and Rodney stake out a rival's warehouse. The plan is to heist the mobsters' cache of illegal cigarettes...:mad:

triplecolor100.jpg
[/IMG]

I love it, Quigley!!! :eusa_clap

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Quigley, Reginald and Rodney...

lol Names that strike terror into my heartlol

My dearest friend, probably too much Rioja this evening but...we need to get you slightly 'harder' sudonames on the ~Brit Gangster scene!!;) ...:D

But, as ever, just totally LOVE what you can do with your images!!! just amazing :)

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Quigley Brown said:

triplecolor100.jpg
[/IMG]

I quit smoking cold turkey December 31 midnight. Success! So far. You and Rick Blaine make it very difficult some days. :(

(Great photos!!!!)

mtechthang

One of the Regulars
CharlesB said:
Me entertaining folks in my finest 1950s tv-dad attire

DSCF3763.jpg

Great picture. The guitar would probably not have been a dread though, would it ? [huh] More importantly though is it vintage!!! ;) I have to ask about that hat (sorry!!!! couldn't resist) :eusa_doh: Seriously, the look is more early 60s in my experience but maybe you had a much cooler dad!!! :cheers1: :cool2:

CharlesB

Suspended
mtechthang said:
Great picture. The guitar would probably not have been a dread though, would it ? [huh] More importantly though is it vintage!!! ;) I have to ask about that hat (sorry!!!! couldn't resist) :eusa_doh: Seriously, the look is more early 60s in my experience but maybe you had a much cooler dad!!! :cheers1: :cool2:
No clue. It was old but prob not vintage. It was just a random guitar. At one point in the night I, while drunk on port, played sultans of swing and kinda mouth-kazoo'ed the guitar solo

KeyGrip

A-List Customer
PADDY said:
...we need to get you slightly 'harder' sudonames on the ~Brit Gangster scene!!;) ...:D
I dunno...If I saw Reginald and Rodney casing my apartment late at night I'd make sure to lock up. Then again, I do have a fear of twins.

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
Quigley Brown said:

triplecolor100.jpg
[/IMG]

good lord man. 3 of him! what an interesting prospect...;)

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Here's one of me earlier today. Was preparing to leave and take a young lady (14 yrs my junior! :eek: ) to lunch and a gallery opening. Nervous nervous nervous. Went well though. I think.

Note the 60 yr old tie and the Felix the Cat suspenders. :D

me13.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic