Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Josephine

One Too Many
Quigley Brown said:
Goodness guys, I wasn't expecting all these compliments...haven't heard from the ladies, though.;)

I'm gazing dreamingly at the pics, too enthralled to type something. :) The pictures, and you in them, are wonderful and amazing.

I have a good friend (2, actually) who live up in F'burg, if I ever drive up from NOVA I'll let you know. You could practice on a female model. I think the female... curves... would make an interesting challenge to light vs your angularity. :D

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
A fine, fine shot of Metropad!!

metropd said:
_MG_1980.jpg

Between you and Mr Rover, you guys have style by the bucketload!!:eusa_clap I challenge 'anyone' not to take a second glance when you stride down the sidewalk!! Well Done :eusa_clap

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Remember this one of Benny...?

]
BennyHoliday1.jpg

Isn't THAT a jacket to 'die for?!!' I'm sometimes not sure anymore whether these guys are paying homage to a style of the past or setting their very own styles for the future :eusa_clap Once again, just outstanding gents!

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Quigley Brown said:
Goodness guys, I wasn't expecting all these compliments...haven't heard from the ladies, though.;)

I wish I could show you how easy it is to do. If you can ever get up this way let me know.

Oh, Quigley, your photos are amazing! If you ever want to work with a female model, I'm in Montgomery county!

Benny Holiday

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Why thank you for the kind mention Paddy! It's dapper and genteel Loungers such as your good self, Metropd and Mr Rover who inspire me to dress as best I can.

And Mr Quigley Brown has a great eye for atmosphere.

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
Josephine said:
Hmmm... work with or against her in both of us trying to become a Quigley Model... o_O

lol

I'm closer! AND I've done pin-up modeling before! Although, a two girl shoot could be fun ;)

Josephine

One Too Many
kamikat said:
I'm closer! AND I've done pin-up modeling before! Although, a two girl shoot could be fun ;)

You've done shoots before, now it's my turn! :D

To keep on topic, Dinerman, I look forward to all the pictures you post (in a non psycho stalker girl way). You , CB, Jovan, and the others make me wish sometimes that I was a man, you seem to make it so easy to dress vintage. :)

JazzBaby

Practically Family
You're all so darn handsome... that's it, I'm moving to the states! *begins to pack vintage gladstone*

KeyGrip

A-List Customer
I suppose this goes here....

Back in high school, tradition dictated that the crew would get dressed up for the closing night of every major production. This was probably taken before closing night of The Wiz (a unique bit of retro in and of itself) which would explain the messed up tie. I think this is a pretty good representation of me being "dressed up" before I found out about this site. Expect some changes.. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou