Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

The Shirt

Practically Family
I feel it absolutely necessary to admit I have 3 desperate crushes on fellows posting here. Whew I said it. I feel better now.

Now to leave you all wondering - who are those unlucky 3!

$ally

One Too Many
The Shirt said:
I feel it absolutely necessary to admit I have 3 desperate crushes on fellows posting here. Whew I said it. I feel better now. Now to leave you all wondering - who are those unlucky 3!
I seriously doubt they'd feel unlucky about that!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
The Shirt said:
I feel it absolutely necessary to admit I have 3 desperate crushes on fellows posting here. Whew I said it. I feel better now.

Now to leave you all wondering - who are those unlucky 3!

Noone in their right mind would ever have a crush this lug, so that should narrow the field a bit ... :D

I really should take more pics, but after my ex "lost" my camera I'm a bit shy on buying a new one.

Richard

Miss Brill

One Too Many
ukali1066 said:
Aww thanks very much ladies :)

No, thank you!
brows.gif

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
I had a friend email this pic to me (from her phone, no less!). Taken of me at a holiday party a few weeks back ... and after a couple of nogs. [huh] I ought to post one of her. She looked great that night!

me9.jpeg

Richard

sweetfrancaise

Practically Family
LocktownDog said:
I had a friend email this pic to me (from her phone, no less!). Taken of me at a holiday party a few weeks back ... and after a couple of nogs. [huh] I ought to post one of her. She looked great that night!

me9.jpeg

Richard

Ah, vous ?™tes vraiment beau, m'sieur!

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
sweetfrancaise said:
Ah, vous ?™tes vraiment beau, m'sieur!

i second that! i like that photo best. very handsome indeed.

you're avatar scared me a little when i first saw it- you looked like someone had tried to steal your pipe and you're not best pleased about it. ;)

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
sophia la shok said:
i second that! i like that photo best. very handsome indeed.

you're avatar scared me a little when i first saw it- you looked like someone had tried to steal your pipe and you're not best pleased about it. ;)

Silly girl. In my avatar, I don't have brandy. In the holiday pic, I have had lotsa brandy. Smiles come easier to my old ugly mug that way. :D

Richard

pretty faythe

One Too Many
LocktownDog said:
Noone in their right mind would ever have a crush this lug, so that should narrow the field a bit ... :D

I really should take more pics, but after my ex "lost" my camera I'm a bit shy on buying a new one.

Richard
your so silly

trettiotals

New in Town
megagene said:
Here are a couple of recently taken photos of me.

This first one was taken on New Years at a cottage party:

n610380423_1907755_8884.jpg

And this one is just a random shot taken with my crappy cell phone:

69.jpg

My mother is always nagging me to shave and get a haircut. :( I'll do it when I'm good and ready! lol

Can't go past a man with a hat and a guitar ;)

pgoat

One Too Many
Never noticed the cuff on SC's tux before.....

then again, can't recall him using that long barrell either....Guess it was a publicity promo pic?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skipbarnes