Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
You hit the 'G-Man' spot with that great look!

leaette said:
I think you're cute locktown dog. :)

hope the date went well.

Absolutely!! And that spear tipped collar underpinning the marvellous tie is a stroke of art!! Just love it!!;) Plus the shade of that hat is so versative in working with so many other colours, but is very effective with the wine shade of the tie. I'm sure your lady friend was on Cloud Nine with a dapper dressed dynamo like yourself!:eusa_clap

Keep flying the vintage flag!!:eusa_clap

Pilotguy299

One of the Regulars
is she the one you mention in the crush thread?

LocktownDog said:
Here's one of me earlier today. Was preparing to leave and take a young lady (14 yrs my junior! :eek: ) to lunch and a gallery opening. Nervous nervous nervous. Went well though. I think.

Note the 60 yr old tie and the Felix the Cat suspenders. :D

me13.jpeg

good for you! :eusa_clap

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
Pilotguy299 said:
good for you! :eusa_clap

No. She's not the gal I mentioned in the Crush thread. I met this one through her brother. I can't seem to meet women my own age. Last week, a 23 yr old asked me out for a beer after buying me a coffee at Borders. [huh]

I still think its a bit creepy. I'll be 39 in a couple of days.

Richard

CharlesB

Suspended
LocktownDog said:
No. She's not the gal I mentioned in the Crush thread. I met this one through her brother. I can't seem to meet women my own age. Last week, a 23 yr old asked me out for a beer after buying me a coffee at Borders. [huh]

Richard
having dated a 39 yr old AND a 23 yr old in the past year...ill say this. go for the 23 yr old

LindyTap

Familiar Face
LocktownDog said:

Richard

It might be creepy if you asked the 23 year old out, but if the 23 year old asks you out, well then just consider yourself lucky!

Smuterella

One Too Many
ahem - my partner is 20 years older than me and its the best relationship I've ever had

have fun with it, don't worry about it

LindyTap

Familiar Face
Quigley Brown said:
I 'tweaked' it a little more. This is sort of easy to do...really! I think I've watched too many 1960s spy movies...:rolleyes:

triple3100.jpg
[/IMG]

I love the pattern on those ties, kind of a cool deco looking thing from what I can tell. Cool pictures too.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
*whistles* and I love Felix the Cat!! He is a wonderful wonderful cat!
LocktownDog said:
Here's one of me earlier today. Was preparing to leave and take a young lady (14 yrs my junior! :eek: ) to lunch and a gallery opening. Nervous nervous nervous. Went well though. I think.

Note the 60 yr old tie and the Felix the Cat suspenders. :D

me13.jpeg

mtechthang

One of the Regulars
It ain't necessarily so. . .

CharlesB said:
having dated a 39 yr old AND a 23 yr old in the past year...ill say this. go for the 23 yr old

CharlesB- That might be true for the 39 and 23 year old you dated - but it might be opposite for someone else (and gender don't matter about that!). [huh] I'm happily married and she's 8 years older. :eek:fftopic: We met in school- Now we both teach- One of our students asked if we met in high school. The wife said, "They'd have put me in prison!" :eek:fftopic:

Anyhoo, what is important is the person not the age!!! ;) That you connect and have fun together- you know- thick and thin, rich and poor. ;) Oh- and that she likes Fedoras helps!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy