Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MEN of the LOUNGE

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
This was yesterday afternoon, suffering in the heat. It was close to 100 yesterday. Very uncommon for this early in the summer.

DSC02625.jpg

mike

Call Me a Cab
this weekend's heat is making me look back on last month...

this was a few weeks ago on a cool rainy NY night. My sister had a karaoke birthday meet up with her friends. I'm not usually into that but what the hell, you only live once ;) Meanwhile, I'm sporting a 3 piece 1941 dated peak lapel suit, my gus miller fedora, a 1920's tie and an el pachuco long collared shirt. Awkward stance is because I'm in mid drunken dance.... yeesh. :p

image001-1.jpg

image003.jpg

image006.jpg

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Rooster said:
Well, so spitfire isn't the only white haired fella to post pictures I'l join in with him.
This is my wife and I about a month ago , the day she graduated from collage at 54 years old. Sure am proud of that gal! The tie I'm wearing I got from my Aunt for Christmas last year. It was my grandfathers, probably out of the 50's.
candm.jpg

From one grey wolf to another:
Great shot Rooster - and congrats to your wife. Well done!

pgoat

One Too Many
Darhling said:
This photo makes me want to shimmy and shake!

image006.jpg

I agree! that's a sexy shot!

I am glad I got one of Gus' hats.....I still need to break it in, but you guys wear them so well!!:eusa_clap

pgoat

One Too Many
Rooster said:
Well, so spitfire isn't the only white haired fella to post pictures I'l join in with him.
This is my wife and I about a month ago , the day she graduated from collage at 54 years old. Sure am proud of that gal! The tie I'm wearing I got from my Aunt for Christmas last year. It was my grandfathers, probably out of the 50's.
candm.jpg
That's wonderful! Congratulations!!

Pip

A-List Customer
Mike - Great photo :D . Fantastic suit too, the lapels are gorgeous.

Rooster - Many congratulations to your good Lady, and the colour contrast on your tie is wonderful.

Well, here's the set of photographs for today (what a scorcher of a day, so warm!). Bit different as I've gone for glasses for this one :D

Please excuse the AWFUL pose lol

The uniform is that of a Polish Flight Lieutentant of 315 Squadron. Following their relocation to England, many of the Polish Air Force joined or fought alongside the RAF through the Battle Of Britain and up to the end of the war in 1945. The Poles, whilst requested to wear the RAF uniform, were allowed to adorn it with their own national embelems, wings and insignia.

PAF020.jpg

PAF106.jpg

Josephine

One Too Many
Atomic Glee said:
Don't think I ever posted these in this thread, and I haven't posted at all in a while, so here we go. Me, in my Magnoli Marrakesh suit, in the Fort Worth Convention Center a few months back

You look so much like the father of of one of my daughter's friends, I had to look at where you're from to make sure it wasn't him! :D I should print your picture out and show him how good he could look. ;)

GwenLake

One of the Regulars
Pip said:
The uniform is that of a Polish Flight Lieutentant of 315 Squadron. Following their relocation to England, many of the Polish Air Force joined or fought alongside the RAF through the Battle Of Britain and up to the end of the war in 1945. The Poles, whilst requested to wear the RAF uniform, were allowed to adorn it with their own national embelems, wings and insignia.

:eusa_clap :D

Panache

A-List Customer
I haven't proven a very big poster here so I'm not sure if I really qualify as one of the "Men of the Lounge", but this is my favorite picture of myself

DSC00950.jpg

Cheers

Jamie

pgoat

One Too Many
Panache said:
I haven't proven a very big poster here so I'm not sure if I really qualify as one of the "Men of the Lounge", but this is my favorite picture of myself

DSC00950.jpg

Cheers

Jamie
nice! This reminds me of Christopher Reed in The Wickerman - not as creepy, but all the coolness!;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran