Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's DRESS BOOTS to suit all budgets.

Selentino

One of the Regulars
Marc,
The third boot in your post on page 1. The brown with the cloth insert where and how much Sir? I would love to own those or something close.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Selentino said:
Marc,
The third boot in your post on page 1. The brown with the cloth insert where and how much Sir? I would love to own those or something close.

Don't quote me, but I seem to recall that they were several thousand dollars. Perhaps by Edward Green, or John Lobb - Paris? Gaziano & Girling? G. Cleverly? I don't remember.

Mysterious Mose

Practically Family
Or something close from Otsuka:

108-color-b.jpg

108-color-db.jpg

In another ,earlier thread on Otsuka fellow Lounger Mr.Tatterscratch mentions he ordered some boots from them:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/showpost.php?p=459160&postcount=87

mike

Call Me a Cab
Orgetorix said:
The aforementioned AE Fifth Street dress boot:

Wow! Are those on sale and in stores now? Do you now how much they are retailing for? I'd love to check them out in person.

sproily

Practically Family
Posted this in the show us your shoes thread but they're too small to be used by me so I thought I'd post them here too.

New find yet again. Perhaps Marc can specify a more detailed age on these.. I'm tasting a bit earlier than 1930's... Immaculate condition none the less. Never used.

shoes22.jpg

shoes66.jpg

shoes33.jpg

shoes77.jpg

shoes55.jpg

shoes44.jpg

shoes11.jpg

Size is somewhere in the EU 40 area

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member