Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Men's Vintage Stuff for Sale!!!

Gene

Practically Family
Hey there joes, whaddaya knows? Long time no see 'round here, but I'm back with a bunch of stuff to sell!

This stuff goes cheap, and in lots when specified (I can't break up the lots, but I will sell multiple lots cheaper and at a lower shipping costs).

ONLY catch on this cheap stuff is that I don't take PayPal. PM me for payment information, I will take dibs on the order I get the messages!

1.) Vintage tie lots. Varying conditions (mostly very good and all are perfectly wearable) and brands; some Arrows, some Habands, all 1930s-40s. $30 + $6.95 in the CONUS for each lot of ten.

IMG_1888.jpg

IMG_1893.jpg

IMG_1896.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

Gene

Practically Family
More TIE LOTS!

IMG_1900.jpg

IMG_1901.jpg

$30 for this lot as well. Hollyvogue handpainted western tie, deadstock handpainted horse tie (with original tag) , incredible condition handpainted tie.

Gene

Practically Family
3.) 1950s Dobbs pseudo-Stratoliner clone, snug size 7 3/8 . This one was my first experiment with a Naptha bath, and it came out pretty nice! There are some issues with a few moth nips, minor discoloration, and cracks in the sweatband, but a clean liner and a very nice thin ribbon. Still very wearable! $15 gets it!

IMG_1960.jpg

IMG_1961.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran