Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mens Warehouse

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
Jos A Banks

I have a couple of their sportcoats that I caught on sale and they look to be good quality. I haven't tried their suits so can't comment on them. But I have seen the seersucker suits in the store and they are very nice.

Brett McKay

New in Town
I bought a nice three piece suit from them recently. I agree with a previous poster that the salesman at Men's Warehouse were a bit pushy. Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. However, next time I purchase a suit, I'm definitely going to try to find a vintage one.

chalkstripe

New in Town
But the love that you have for your look is GUARANTEED. You cant put a price on that kind of satisfaction. Their selections always did seem shoddy, from when I needed something for prom to when I was hoping to scrape by with a last-minute cheapie for a banquet.

oh. at JAB they have a gray herringbone 2 button that I've been looking for awhile....but the cuts look a bit thick - can anyone share how their jackets fit?

der schneider

One of the Regulars
MW owns S&K

A fact.

you cant change where you wear a pair of pants and expect them to fit.

I dont think we are hearing the whole story about the MW fiasco I think some wearer error is involved

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnmichael