Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Merry Christmas To The Fedora Lounge

1503393_276879379127703_1702205930_n.jpg

Merry Christmas Van! You look great in that pic, but I don't recognize the jacket :)
Hope you have a great holiday with friends and family.

The coat is reindeer made by Himel of course. 2 inside gun pockets...Bambi fuzz lined with leather blood chit map pocket...gold bullion cording...Artic fox veggie tanned draw string belt...and 17 inches added to body length. Authentic mistletoe corsage and crown from Este Lauder gift collection purchased at Target shortly after Thanksgiving with my credit card. Nothing too good for Father Christmas.my friend..!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours,Scott..!!
HD

The coat is reindeer made by Himel of course. 2 inside gun pockets...Bambi fuzz lined with leather blood chit map pocket...gold bullion cording...Artic fox veggie tanned draw string belt...and 17 inches added to body length. Authentic mistletoe corsage and crown from Este Lauder gift collection purchased at Target shortly after Thanksgiving with my credit card. Nothing too good for Father Christmas.my friend..!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours,Scott..!!
HD

:rofl: I hate to bring it up Van, but I don't see mention of the zip there? I hope it's not a cheepie repro?

Merry Christmas guys! Thanks for letting me hang around here lately.
HD is that one of your grandbabies?
3usydesa.jpg

Here's what I'm working with...
Hope all you guys are looking forward to as much fun Wednesday morning as I am!

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
And don't answer "the girl." :D
Very nice HD, I like that picture.
I was worried you were going to post a picture of fudge or something, with a regular coke beside it.
It's been nice having you around DH.
Merry Christmas to my friends on TFL as well.
I don't have a family photo, or one with Santa and the "girls" because we never had one done.
Plus the Heeler would bite Santa, like my previous one did, and Petco frowned on that activity. :eusa_doh:

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
Merry Christmas to all...from us to you!

(Buying some eggnog and a pint of some J.D. to make it a bit more lively)!

Cindy & Daniel and family!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot