Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Merry Christmas To The Fedora Lounge

So what did Santa bring everyone? The housemates gave me this (and a bathrobe -- not shown). :D

1545712_240859212756411_1069327940_n.jpg

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
My tree this year, and a picture of myself with my mother.
I don't do photos often because of my past modeling career.
I'm so tired of cameras.
tree2013.jpg
momandme.jpg

TOE, I'd say she's excited. :D

vintageTink

One Too Many
HD, that photo is great!

We got our older son a new bike, and the younger a toy '65 Chevy/camper combo. A few DVDs for them; we haven't opened gifts yet!

And my husband went to six flags on Monday and last night set up a grand prize he won at a game...a 55" LED 3D television!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Woo-Hoo!
Congratulations VT.
55 is a great size, AND 3d? Wow.

I got a massager you put in the chair, but it has a roller to it instead of just the "kneading" action. \
I've needed this for awhile, and since my wife was buying I just had to have it. :D
The shirt and vest I'm wearing in the picture above, are also gifts.
I usually buy clothes online, but this year I went to a men's store and bought them, then told my wife what she owed me. ;)
As for the wife, I bought her a few things including these.
She saw them and wanted them, but had no idea I had found the whole set, since they aren't sold online.
At 32oz they'd hold a lot of ice cream, but my wife wants to display them in a cabinet. :eusa_doh:
mugs.jpg

Those are awesome G.A. Life - size oil can mugs....too cool. I might need some of those, could get a whole pot of coffee in one. Nice to put a face with the name too. Looks like you guys had a happy Christmas.
Looks like a lot of the rest of you did too. Congrats on the big screen Tink.
HDs granddaughter may have had the best of all.
It was a blessing to get to spend time with the families. I was extra blessed because I've got a three year old this year.;)

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

cchgn

One of the Regulars
Merry Christmas,,,,,Santa brought me 3 silk suspenders-blue, burgundy and brown; 5 Scott Barber shirts and a pair of Allen Edmond brown wingtip shoes. WOOHOO!!

babygirl...

One of the Regulars
How cute is that?? I remember my first car, it was a stick shift,,,needless to say my Dad was a little scared to ride with me.....:fear:
Now I am in that boat with my daughter,,,LOL! but I love I don't have to drive every where anymore,,:)

babygirl...

One of the Regulars
I agree 66, I can't/can wait for granbabies,,right now I have 2 granddogs and 1 grandbunny! they will do for now,,:)

Beautiful granddaughter GG!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24