Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mint 7 1/2 Homburgs

woodsie

Banned
I have 4 mint vintage homburgs that need a new home, all 7 1/2's. The first is a chocolate Imperiale Biltmore. Second is a mid grey Beaver Brand with a flatter brim. Third is a Stetson St. Regis mid to dark grey. Fourth is a beauty of a black Stetson that is unique. It has a wider brim than most homburgs, and I've not seen any like it on OFAS. First three will be $65, including shipping. I may ask for help with FL members on determing the age and rarity of the 4th lid. PM me if interested, and let me know your personal e-mail address, as I'm having trouble putting photos up here, but will send em to your personal e-mail.
P.S. The wide brimmed beauty in my avatar is not for sale, as it is a Hickok family heirloom.

Bud-n-Texas

Practically Family
I have been looking for an olive colored Homburg and enlisted the help of others, as yet I have not found one. I think it would look good with the right brim and crown tweaks. A hat like what I envision, would look quite nice to wear with my Kashmir sport coat when my wife and I take our two tone green and white mini cooper to the badminton finals next month. ;)

MVC-421Fgreen.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner