Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelson

One Too Many
lol Well, I see MY name never showed up, even though I was the very first moderator of the Golden Era section when this site first opened.

Ah well. Back to my cave then.;)

Regards! Michaelson

Michaelson

One Too Many
Yeah....but that doesn't count.:eusa_doh: ;) I see Hemingway Jones everyday on Facebook too, and he was mentioned a couple times! (grins)

Regards! Michaelson

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
Hey, BB...

BinkieBaumont said:
"Well you know how I hate any type of gossip, however, he did visit Sydney, Australia last year, but claims he never caught up with Miss H ( I had the audacity ask)
You missed a close quote here! Get it together, man! (Oh, and BTW, I think Miss H is missing a period after the "H". -- Brgds, Fred H

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I noticed that just me has recently returned from a yearlong posting sabbatical. :eusa_clap

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
Michaelson said:
lol Well, I see MY name never showed up, even though I was the very first moderator of the Golden Era section when this site first opened.

Ah well. Back to my cave then.;)

Regards! Michaelson

You've been away so long you need to reintroduce yourself. I think the membership has gone through three generations since those days.

Michaelson

One Too Many
Good point, Matt. :eusa_doh:

I'll just live in the shadows now, but still enjoy dropping in every now and again.

As you well know, my hands are kind of full elsewhere.;)

Regards! Michaelson

Michaelson

One Too Many
Still producing distance education classes at the University of Tennessee Space Institue, yes, and I'm still coloring the pictures in those two chapters, thank you very much!:p

Regards! Michaelson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch