Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Swing Motorman. Did he slip back in time?

Mr. Hallack, this is the first of your posts that I've seen, so I haven't missed you, but I do have a burning question: What metallic objects have you found?
I've been elsewhere, don't know if anyone has missed me, or not. I will TRY to be on here more.

Damn metal detector's fault (my new hobby)

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Now that you mentioned it, I wondered about a lot of the people you have mentioned. I miss Danny Ocean, myself. :(

And, what happened to...not sure of the exact nick, Love2myhats or something? He posted often in the excessive posting thread.

X
BD

Last edited:

Steven180

One of the Regulars
Ditto on the previous notes on C-dot...hope she's doing well. She has a unique élan and pluck to her comments.

M.

Hoyt Clagwell

One of the Regulars
I'm sorry of this has been covered here already, but there was guy named Goose who used to post here. I liked his style. He had had some health problems and sort of disappeared for a while, maybe reappearing again for a short time (?) I don't know if there was any positive conclusion as to what happened to him. I dread asking but does anyone know?

I agree with Scotty's opinion, and often wonder the very same thing.

C-dot

Call Me a Cab
I'm touched that you guys missed me enough to mention it :)

I haven't heard from her in a while, but she mentioned that she got a new job that keeps her extremely busy, so I think she just hasn't had the time to participate lately.

Rue is right. I've been struggling to get the work/life balance happening, and although its not perfect, I think I've managed to get it so that I can pop in here more often.

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
As I mentioned, I was at the Jazz Age Lawn Party on Governors Island in New York last weekend. Saw lots of old freinds, including Ray, aka Mr Rover. He's been up to his ears in film school at NYU the last couple of years, but he just graduated. We may see a little more of him now. He's about an inch taller than he was last time I saw him, and looking typically dapper. It was nice to catch up.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
I miss my fellow countryman, BellyTank. I don't think he's posted in well over a year now which is a shame as he is incredibly knowledgeable regarding many subjects at the lounge, and of course all things khaki ;)

Chasseur

Call Me a Cab
I miss my fellow countryman, BellyTank. I don't think he's posted in well over a year now which is a shame as he is incredibly knowledgeable regarding many subjects at the lounge, and of course all things khaki ;)

Second on that one, he was a wealth of information. Also second on Torpedo, Kools, Miss Hannah and Mr. Rover, all people whose posts and photos I miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany