Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Missing Loungers Whom You Miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
Echoing what others have said, I do miss Baron Kurtz' comments, although I did recently see a "real" photo of him (kind of Germanic philosopher looking...). I really was wondering about RondoHatton, until a saw a post of his today, announcing a Western Swing gig in L.A. Good to see you back, Alan!:eusa_clap But where is FedoraGent (and Magneto)?:(

Feraud

Bartender
Widebrim said:
Echoing what others have said, I do miss Baron Kurtz' comments,

I had the pleasure of spending a couple of days in BK's company on his visit through NYC. The Baron is a witty and intelligent guy. Good company.

Has anyone kept in touch with jake_fink? I miss reading his insightful film comments.

swinggal

One Too Many
Jitterbugdoll - where has she gone?

Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone knew where JBD was? I haven't seen a post here from Amanda Lee here since 2007 and she was once such a prolific poster and visitor to FL. I miss all her amazing advice and tips. Does anyone know how she is?

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
I think she has been super busy with shoots and appearences. Here is a photo of her and me at a recent event we both appeared at. She was signing autographes and I was performing Burlesque.

3907595507_c8efbc090e_o.jpg

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Rufus.

Spitfire said:
Where did Rufus go??? Anybody heard from him?[huh]

Yes he was a nice guy and Salv is another fella who was great to have around and brought such an authentic 50's and early 60's touch to the board.

Another member hinted that they'd just grown tired of TFL and drifted towards Porkies [huh] Who really knows! [huh]

But YES...be nice to know that they are keeping well and in grand health, both are sterling blokes. People do just naturally drift away and sometimes drift back, or not...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot