Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Modern Day Style Icons

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
are there any modern (i.e. living) people who you think have a great sense of personal style ?
they could be famous, semi-famous or not famous at all, and they don't have to wear vintage clothing.

if you want to mention an actor it should be for what they wear in real life (i.e. their personal taste) rather than how they were dressed in a particular film.

please don't nominate other FL members... we've already demonstrated our style prowess. this is for fresh inspiration.

_ _ _

i have no idea what this guy does for a living, but i've seen him on various blogs. i like the way he puts outfits together:

tumblr_macxt0kPbN1qfjc32o1_1280_zps418673ea.jpg

tumblr_mjyyo0p5F71qfn79co1_1280_zpse2910ed6.jpg

bjg_backyardbill_joe_au7_zps1afe7783.jpg

bjg_backyardbill_joe_au5_zps5ba4cffa.jpg

bjg_backyardbill_joe_au3_zps05a44564.jpg

are there any modern (i.e. living) people who you think have a great sense of personal style ?
they could be famous, semi-famous or not famous at all, and they don't have to wear vintage clothing.

if you want to mention an actor it should be for what they wear in real life (i.e. their personal taste) rather than how they were dressed in a particular film.

please don't nominate other FL members... we've already demonstrated our style prowess. this is for fresh inspiration.

_ _ _

i have no idea what this guy does for a living, but i've seen him on various blogs. i like the way he puts outfits together:

tumblr_macxt0kPbN1qfjc32o1_1280_zps418673ea.jpg

tumblr_mjyyo0p5F71qfn79co1_1280_zpse2910ed6.jpg

bjg_backyardbill_joe_au7_zps1afe7783.jpg

bjg_backyardbill_joe_au5_zps5ba4cffa.jpg

bjg_backyardbill_joe_au3_zps05a44564.jpg

He has an awesome sense of style.

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
HBK! you've nominated a FL MEMBER on first post! That's Raymond and he's been a long term member here. I met up with him and other FLoungers in NYC at the Flat Iron. Great guy. Good style sense. He worked with RL for two years in NY.

herringbonekid

I'll Lock Up
HBK! you've nominated a FL MEMBER on first post! That's Raymond and he's been a long term member here. I met up with him and other FLoungers in NYC at the Flat Iron. Great guy. Good style sense. He worked with RL for two years in NY.

Paddy, do you mean Ray Chu ? if so, it's definitely not him. apparently the guy above is named Joseph Au.

Flat Foot Floey

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I can't find any more guys except the cast from "I am dandy" but I've found a few more shots from Joseph Au. The first guys HBK mentioned and my favourite in the current line up. I like everything he wears except the hats.

tumblr_n0o0ofE1m31qad1efo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n55ps6WLGJ1qad1efo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n55ppqTYhL1qad1efo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6kvdzMe2R1qad1efo1_500.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko