Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Movie hats

Is that Clint Eastwood's daughter? That's appropriate.
I think it is & I was trying to figure out who her mother was.

There is (was) a spot in the road southwest of Fort Worth known as Whiskey Flats. I had the same idea: "Where you from?" "Whiskey Flats".
South of where Bob Hufford lives/lived, there's a little town by the name of Windy City. You have to be a 3rd generation braggart to even live there. And no honest or truthful people are allowed within the city limits after dark.

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Yep, lots of odd names all over the country. In Texas, a few more are:
Zulch (and of course, North Zulch)
Notrees
Oatmeal
Turkey
Okra
Dimebox
Telephone
Telegraph

My little community (ghost town) is called Duster. When the community was approved for a post office 100 years ago, they had to have a name. One of the men picked up a book and blew the dust off the cover...and the rest is history!

I think it is & I was trying to figure out who her mother was.

South of where Bob Hufford lives/lived, there's a little town by the name of Windy City. You have to be a 3rd generation braggart to even live there. And no honest or truthful people are allowed within the city limits after dark.

Bushman

I'll Lock Up
My daughter is watching Annie and I just noticed that Tim Curry is rocking an absolute banger

image0.jpg

image1.jpg

Holy smokes, I forgot Tim Curry was even in that movie! He's so young!

Yahoody

One Too Many
Selleck always picked out a great hat no matter the movie. In Monty Walsh he went through a bunch of them.

Monty and Chet. (I still own and use Chet's woolies from the movie believe it or not!) Keith Caradine as Chet.
tumblr_m09xz5gXXj1qe6ptao1_500.jpg

And no surprise my favorite hat style from the bunch.

920x920.jpg

But ya gotta do a tip of the hat to the Montana Peak Selleck wore in honor of Lee Marvin's Manty Walsh.

marvin-monte-walsh.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff