Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Moving into another apt.

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
Hello All,

In the building in which I live, I will be moving into another apt. It's got some more room and will put $60 back in my pockets. It's on the second floor and much of the vintage stuff remains, even two lights (there is a neat deco fixture on the wall and one above the sink).

So - I will be preoccupied with all this fun moving stuff next month.

Thankfully I don't have too much to move and it will be a smooth transition since it is under the same landlord.

Happy Holidays to you all if I don't get back around again. :)

The Lonely Navigator

Practically Family
Hello All,

Had to do some online shopping and so...I thought I'd just stop back.:)

Thanks for the well wishes. Right now my apt. is an organized mess and I have to call the landlord tonight to find out when to switch the utilities over. I am hoping to be in by the end of the week.

I will definitely post photos - and you won't have to worry about being blinded by any 1970s wainscoting this time! :D The walls are a nice cream color. I have to get some more large prints though - as when I lived in the smaller one I only got one. So - it may be awhile till I get up some decent photos.:eek:

There is definitely more room in the kitchen, and I have a little back porch for my perch - which will be great in the summertime!

Take Care!
:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot