Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MOVING SALE at my favorite vintage shop, St Pete, Fl :)

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
For those in the Central/Southwestern Florida area, Buffalo Gal Vintage, in St Petersburg is relocating! The proprietess doesn't feel like moving everything, so she's marking tons of stuff 15-70% off. She carries both men's and women's vintage and repro clothing and accessories, specializing in the 30s-60s, with pieces available from other eras too. Sale runs from 6/30 - 7/2, shop is open from 11am to 7pm. I'm doing my part to make her move easier... come join me!

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
Hey Wambley... Buffalo Gal is at 1219 MLK Jr. St N (which is also 9th St N). She's not headed too far, just to 911 Central Ave into the art district. She just wants to move as little of her current stock as possible, then head on a massive buying trip :) I hope you're able to make it! I'm heading over tonight, since my flight leaves at 5:15 tomorrow morning (ick!) and I'll be away for the rest of it.

Can't believe I forgot to post her address! Thank you!

Wambleyburger

Familiar Face
Thanks for the information. Like I said, I probably won't get down there before the sale ends but I would lie to visit her new location sometime to see what type of men's vintage items she has. If I get down that way, I'll let you know. Maybe we can do a bit of a shopping spree. Thanks again and have safe trip.

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
Home! And I am *always* up for a shopping spree ;) There are plenty of other fun places around too, if you're able to make it into town. Do let me know!

HarpPlayerGene

I'll Lock Up
Hmmmm.....

Maybe I should put a carload of some of my vintage stuff together and go see if she wants to do some 'horse trading'. Been meaning to get over that way to explore thifts and vintage shops. Thanks for the specifics!

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
Hey Gene! I'm sure she would be happy to do some dealing! You may want to wait til she's moved into her new place, and I wish I could give you a solid date on that. I've only ever purchased from her, so I don't know how she manages her trading/buying. The best way to get in touch with her is to phone. If you decide to head this way, let me know, and I'd be happy to play tourguide if you'd like one. If not, we can meet up for lunch or drinks or the like. I really love my little town, and there's some great people and places here :)

Gracie Lee

A-List Customer
UPDATE: Sale has been extended!

She's extended her sale until her closing date in her current location, July 21st! Shop til you drop, friends :) She'll open doors at the new location on August 6th. I'm dying to see what will come out of her attic at the new location, when she has more square footage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy