Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Blue Heaven

It looks...

• fine to me!

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • cheap!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
11247_213658628810_642563810_3247646_6308157_n.jpg

IMG_5267-vi.jpg

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have passed all my vintage dark blues along. I am now looking for a nice navy.So far they have been elusive I have some lighter gray blues but this one of Art's is the last of the dark ones.

DSCN4458.jpg

thunderw21

I'll Lock Up
An early '50s Stetson St. Regis in baby blue, now in the Classifieds. Wonderful condition.
50sStRegishomburg001-3.jpg

50sStRegishomburg002-3.jpg

1930s Sieg Felt from Garrett. Neat aqua blue color. 5" bashed crown, just under 2" brim.
SiegFelt002-1.jpg

SiegFelt003-1.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
I have passed all my vintage dark blues along. I am now looking for a nice navy.So far they have been elusive I have some lighter gray blues but this one of Art's is the last of the dark ones.

DSCN4458.jpg

That is one fantastic looking lid you have there Douglas. Coordinated very well!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

I hope someday to be able to find that elusive navy blue fedora.

Cheers!

Dan

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up

DSCN4458.jpg

Very nice, Douglas! could we see the bow, please?

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Post Your BLUE Hats

I'm a fan of navy and/or midnight blue fedoras. To me, a black dress hat is a little boring. However, a blue fedora can be so much more with so many different shades, depending on the dye. Some blue hats are so deep they actually look black, but with the right clothing it can really stand out. Blue fedoras are great with jeans, too!

So, show us your BLUE fedoras, bowlers, homburgs, etc. Any shade will do! If there's already a thread like this let me know.

I'll start; here's my midnight blue fedora from Robley, which used to be in Atlanta. The store existed from 1960 to the mid-80's. I've done a search and it seems that the business name still exists, but the store does not.

robleyangle.jpg

robleyfront.jpg

robleyleft.jpg

This is probably the best representation of the true color of this hat...

robleyright.jpg

photo3-11.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
islamicjankari