Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My family history

kowalski

Practically Family
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
hello forum, I decided to paste pictures from the family album, this is my dad, the years 1960 to 1980 can someone on something useful, The first picture , is in the middle , 2) the fourth from the right, 3) the right, 4) the fourth from the right 5) on the far right
Ps I had the opportunity to make a few flights with it:)

Last edited:

kowalski

Practically Family
Of course, the bottom photo taken in Dęblin in the 60s mig- 15 aircraft, followed , three pictures in sequence; ił-14 of the 80's ,( ił14 is an improved version, or the equivalent of Douglas DC3) and ił -28 , first picture , airport Powidz

Last edited:

Italian-wiseguy

One of the Regulars
Thank you for the photos, Kowalski!
What about the jackets the pilots are wearing? In this forum I've learned a lot about iconic garments like A2s and B3s and Irvins (and MA1s and the like) but I guess there's a lot more to learn both in the US and in Europe; Eastern Europe, in particular, doesn't seem to have been "investigated" that much, at least not about pilot jacktes, probably due to lack of informations...
which makes me veeeery curious!

Ciao! :)

kowalski

Practically Family
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
showFullSize.php
[/URL][/IMG]
Helo Italian This is a jacket, thick leather horse , buttoned white collar , lining of wool, took place exclusively in black, were without tags, fastened with zipper brass , chest vertical zipper pocket, are generally very difficult to acquire, even in Poland

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff