Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My first custom-made fedora!

ilcatex

New in Town
I talked to Duane from The Fedora Store some weeks back, and had a Beaver Brand Heritage model made up to my specifications. Well, it arrived yesterday - WOW! I have never had a hat custom-made before, and all I can say is I LOVE IT. Here is a pic of my wife and I leaving on our date, with me sporting my new beaver brand, banker's gray, 2-inch brim, grosgrain edged ""Bogart Teardrop".
dscf0322.jpg

Some other pics:

dscf0323.jpg

dscf0324.jpg

dscf0325.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Great looking hat!:eusa_clap :eusa_clap I especially like the blue satin liner. The picture says it all and it fits you very well. Congratulations!:eusa_clap

Cheers!

Dan

Bogie

One of the Regulars
RBH said:
Now that is a great looking fedora! Bogie would have loved it I would think!

As a matter of fact, I do. lol
That is one fantastic looking hat ilcatex. It looks as if it was sold specifically for your suit! :eusa_clap

Edit: Whoops, wrong quote.

ilcatex

New in Town
Thanks Yall

I am definitely glad I ordered the hat. I have a beaver brand western hat that I have worn for 12 years, and it still looks new. I really like that company.

Thanks again for your kind words.

Achille

Familiar Face
It's impressive to see how the hat is different on your head and on the other picture.
Is a sign! The hat needed the man:D

Congratulation.
J.M

D

DBFedora

Awesome!

Looks great! What is the heighth of the crown? I'm thinking the same style would be perfect for me as well. :fedora: Enjoy, and wear it in good health.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy