Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My G&B Expedition

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
I've been a member of the board for a few months and I realized I hadn't posted pictures of my Gibson & Barnes Expedition goatskin jacket. It is taking forever to break in -- ugh -- and I've worn the heck out of it too! The sleeves could be a touch longer, but otherwise, I really like it.

Let me know what you think. Excuse my squinting, the sun was right in my eyes.

June8pictures_front_Cropped.jpg

June8pictures_front3_zipped_cropped.jpg

Steve

Technonut

Practically Family
Nice jacket Steve.... :eusa_clap I wanted to get an Expedition before G&B cut the web pricing, but ended up with a Todd's instead. [huh]

The body length on yours looks spot-on, and the pocket flaps have a good scallop. :) (I have seen recent Expeditions with barely any pocket flap scallop at all)

PastimeSteve

One of the Regulars
Thanks guys. Regarding the sleeves, I think I've gotten caught up in the screen accuracy craze that the sleeves should come all the way down to the knuckle of the thumb. I guess it works for me, but some of the SA folks over at COW would have a near fit I'm sure.

Tech -- you can't go wrong with Todd's jacket. He is making one nice looking jacket and that cow hide looks awesome.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart