Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My guilty secret...

El Marro

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My new Langlitz arrived a week ago, just in time for record high temperatures here in the Bay Area. I must admit that as soon as the temperature dropped below 80 degrees last night I threw my Langlitz on for a few minutes until I began to sweat profusely.
It's nice to know I'm among friends here!

Please sir. Do you take us for amateurs? I've gone to the grocery store just to walk the frozen foods isle to wear a new jacket - in the summer!
There are no limits. This is but one step on the stairway to what we call a "hobby".

loool! I've wanted to do that, the nearby mall is pretty cool at summer but getting there, that's another story.

Doylum

New in Town
Cool, I feel much better and almost normal now.

I had the big beast of a coat on for about 5 minutes, I was totalling roasting. Looked great though.:)

devilish

A-List Customer
The Irvin has been hanging out getting an airing for the last week or so now. Haven't actually put it on yet but I suspect it won't be long.

dubpynchon

One Too Many
The second that themometer touches 9 degrees it's sheepskin time! I picked up a Lost Worlds ANJ-4 at the start of summer that I'm looking forward to wearing (outside).

nick123

I'll Lock Up
I don't know...this week I haven't even looked at my jackets. But soon it will cool down and optimal jacket season will be upon us.

Reactions: A-1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch