Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Longines

psugrad98

One of the Regulars
This is my watch I wear most days when finely dressed. It was my dad's.

It's a Longines. I think it's an admiral. He got it when he was 21, he is 66 now.
longines.JPG

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Hard to tell from the face, but if that is an automatic that should be a CAL. 19A (you can tell by the subsecond hand). Looks like it has ben kept in pretty good shape for 45 years. :eusa_clap

One of the most accurate pieces in my collection is my Longines Grand Prix CAL. 19AS. The only thing that is missing from it was the automatic movement but winds up & keeps time just fine. I found another 19AS move & plan to canibalize that for parts to have a full automatic daily wearer.

Cheers!

Dan

davestlouis

Practically Family
Longines were tremendous timepieces...I'd love to get an Admiral or a Flagship, because they are nice watches, and the names are cool!

I have several 50s era watches on those Speidel expanding bracelets, and while I hate the way they feel, they do give a 50s vibe to the appearance of the watch. I personally like leather straps, given my druthers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner