Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new Aero 1930 Halfbelt FQHH

Bennarion

One Too Many
Everything is as it should, shoulders, sleeve, body length, volume. Wear and have fun without really thinking

Edward

Bartender
Very nice indeed. You could even have gotten away with a little shorter (if memory serves, Thurston's stock Aero halfbelts are all specced to be an inch longer than the Aero standard), but it by no means looks either too long or short, well within the range.

marker2037

Practically Family
Anywhere from a 24" to a 25.5" would be an appropriate length for you in this jacket, so you are indeed within the proper range. Looks great on you!

I'm tempted to eventually get something similar in a natty CXL, but I recently opted for an August in battered tan horsehide which is being completed now.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
The opposite is the case here, the weather is finally beginning to shift in the right direction and I can look at pulling out the half-belt and lighter jackets. *punches air* I'm so sick of this endless, wet winter.

Edward

Bartender
I don't mind the Winter, but I get very angry indeed when Winter shifts straight to hot, nasty Summer with no time for leather in between. Only thinb I hate about London: the hot climate!

sweetfights

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The opposite is the case here, the weather is finally beginning to shift in the right direction and I can look at pulling out the half-belt and lighter jackets. *punches air* I'm so sick of this endless, wet winter.

Scotland and Canada......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk