Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new aero mulligan

wdw

One Too Many
Very nice indeed, Fanch, and a great fit. It's good to finally see a Mulligan on the board.

jack miranda

A-List Customer
Nice jacket, fanch! I go by Insurrection about once a month to drive myself crazy looking at the jackets, and the Maxwell is at the top of the list. The mwhh is a great choice. Well done.

Nice jacket, fanch! I go by Insurrection about once a month to drive myself crazy looking at the jackets, and the Maxwell is at the top of the list. The mwhh is a great choice. Well done.

I remember your photo in the Insurrection thread...wearing a great fitting Maxwell/Stuart. I was sure surprised that you didn't take that one home. I really don't know how you do that....
HD

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
The nice thing about a MWHH Mulligan is that it leaves open a possible future option of either a black or burgundy FQHH Maxwell without too much duplication. ;)

Peacoat

Bartender
The jacket looks a treat, Fanch. I also like the alcove you had built in your house for taking pictures of your jackets. That is a very good idea.

Your Mulligan is a job well done.

pipvh

Practically Family
Nice one! Glad someone took the plunge and got a Mulliigan. Good call on the breast pocket as well.

Smithy

I'll Lock Up
What a great jacket Fanch, really suits you and just shows how adaptable it is. Looks great with the dress shirt and tie but would look equally good with an old Hanes T-shirt and a pair of beaten up jeans.

Dr.Seuss

One of the Regulars
Fanch:

Outstanding addition to your collection! I pondered, too long, over the selection between Maxwell and Mulligan; your plunge into the deep end deserves a standing ovation!
Excellent decision on omitting the chest pocket; astute design choice.

BTW: When you have a moment, I would like to solicit your thoughts about the Teamster's fit.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Guys, that alcove is in the building where I work rather than where I live. :D Dr. Seuss, I would be glad to share my strong impressions of my Teamster anytime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21