Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new aero mulligan

simonc

Practically Family
Good Fanch, it looks great. I see a lot of potential in that shape on you, great work jacket, good idea. Only thing I'd do is get it in a hot shower and screw it up into a ball and break up that patina.

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
A beauty, Fanch. I have a black FQHH Maxwell (with which I am very happy) but your new jacket has got me thinking – inevitably – how superb a Mulligan like yours would look in cordovan FQHH. SJ

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Thanks SJ. A Mulligan in cordovan FQHH would definitely not be too much duplication over a black FQHH Maxwell, very much like a seal jerky MWHH Mulligan would not be too much duplication over a black or cordovan FQHH Maxwell. ;) :D

Sir Jacket

Practically Family
Thanks SJ. A Mulligan in cordovan FQHH would definitely not be too much duplication over a black FQHH Maxwell, very much like a seal jerky MWHH Mulligan would not be too much duplication over a black or cordovan FQHH Maxwell. ;) :D

I suspect this is something to which only fellow jacket junkies would nod their heads. SJ

Roma

A-List Customer
Fanch, I guess there are few people in the world who opt for Mulligan:). Mine is on its way, after 2 month wait time, 2 week production. My only concern is that it could be a bit snug. My chest is 44" and I ordered 46 with additional length to the body and customized sleeves. You mentioned three Aero jackets, Fanch. How do you handle that? I mean I ordered two Aero jackets (the second one is Long Half Belt, which is still in production) and I already have one leather jacket which I love so much that I want to wear it every day but soon I'm gonna have three. They are for different weather conditions but still can interchange each other so every day it's gonna be a choice which one to chose?

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Roma, my chest is ~42" and ordered a size 42 Mulligan which seems to fit me well. I also added an inch to body and sleeves. Be sure to post pics on arrival.

Roma

A-List Customer
Yes Fanch, I noticed that your size and chest are the same. That what they at Aero advised me doing: choose same size as my chest is but I preferred some room:) Will definitely share pics on arrival. My LHB is 44 as the chest since it's more roomy.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
In these parts, a jakie is a slang for alcoholic down and out. Apt, given that's where the jacket habit will eventually drive most of us... :D

Dr.Seuss

One of the Regulars
In these parts, a jakie is a slang for alcoholic down and out. Apt, given that's where the jacket habit will eventually drive most of us... :D

Bams, Neds, Schemies, Scallies, Chav's?

Here, "in the gutter." Possibly on the horizon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pablosstuff