Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My new aero mulligan

Roma

A-List Customer
Roma, since you ordered your Mulligan as one size up, consider a Teamster in black FQHH in your regular size for your next Aero. ;) :D
Fanch, my second Aero is on its way:) It's Long Half Belt in Cherry FQHH, you are absolutely right, in my regular size. But I believe a real man should have something in black:) And Teamster was initially in my short list when I first started to choose a style.

Roma

A-List Customer
This week I just received my new Aero Mulligan that has been on order for the past six months. The only changes that I made from the stock Mulligan was to eliminate the left chest flap pocket and to go with cotton drill body and sleeve lining rather than all wool British herringbone Tweed since I live in Texas.

Originally I had thought I'd go with another Pioneer in a different skin and color but decided to go with the Mulligan since I can dress up or down better than with the Pioneer. In fact I wore the new Mulligan to work today with my Bill's Bullard Khakis & dress blue shirt with tie. The seal brown MWHH Mulligan is noticeably lighter in weight than my FQHH Teamster, and the Mulligan fits differently than my Teamster, and especially differently than my Pioneer. With my stick like build, the 30's slim fit style with higher, smaller arms and slimmer body seems to fit my body build well, whereas both my Teamster and Pioneer seem to be designed with a much fuller cut in the arms and body.

As a point of reference, I am 6'2" tall and weigh 180-185 lbs and have a 42" chest and 37" waist. My Mulligan is a size 42 and has 27.25" sleeves and 27" body.

Hi Fanch,
could you, please, upload a picture of the Mulligan fully buttoned up, including the upper button?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nextstop1derland