Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

My Victory of the Weekend

1OldGI

Familiar Face
In these troubled times, I suppose we have to learn to claim our victories when we can. This is one such occassion for me. I picked up this hat at a local thrift store for $1! Just in time for spring and summer. As I've said elsewhere, my fancy panama is inbound from Ecuador even as we speak but all in all this is a pretty good looking hat that only required minimal brim work and a little cleaning up.

NewPanama.jpg

jazzncocktails

A-List Customer
1OldGI said:
In these troubled times, I suppose we have to learn to claim our victories when we can. This is one such occassion for me. I picked up this hat at a local thrift store for $1! Just in time for spring and summer. As I've said elsewhere, my fancy panama is inbound from Ecuador even as we speak but all in all this is a pretty good looking hat that only required minimal brim work and a little cleaning up.
Nice! I've gotta start getting out to the thrift stores...people like you on this site are coming up with some great finds lately!:eusa_clap

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Smokin' deal, 1OLDGI! (All I've been seeing in my local thrifts lately are gaudy, loosely woven straws with terry cloth bands and things like "Margueritaville" written on the bands. Ticky tacky.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic