Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natal Leather

ProteinNerd

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Sell everything else you got, you're done.

Take a deep breath @Monitor

Lets all just calm down and not get overexcited and start saying ridiculous things

tenor.gif

It's also a damn shame not more people knew about WD and they were one of the few originals left. Maybe things would've been different if they only caught the heritage clothing wave. They certainly had the product. The dress collar WD jacket could stand its own against anything else on the market. But yeah, sad thing to hear...

WD jacket recently sold for $49.
s-l1600.jpg

ljs1960

One of the Regulars
Just scored. Incoming!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

STOLEN for $79.99 + shipping. I can't believe no one else bid on it. Seller says it weighs in at 7.9 lbs. I can tell it's pretty thick just from the photos.

I'm puzzled by the spelling on the label, but I've seen Natal and Natel labels on jackets before. It doesn't make sense that there would be two companies producing identical jackets with a label that is one letter off. It also doesn't make sense that they would change the spelling of the name. I can't find any information about this, though, and would love to know the story. But there's hardly any info on Natal/Natel Leather on the web that I've been able to find.

I'll be posting a review and fit pics when it arrives.

Hi, Chris.
I've just seen the pics of the NATEL leather jacket 44".
Big surprise, another new to me leather jacket brand!
Please excuse me for my deep ignorance: Natel Leather and Natal Leather are the same brand, the same heavyweight jackets?
Or different brands?
In this case, have you something to sell of really heavyweight?
Thanks, Giorgio

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
I've just seen the pics of the NATEL leather jacket 44".
Big surprise, another new to me leather jacket brand!
Please excuse me for my deep ignorance: Natel Leather and Natal Leather are the same brand, the same heavyweight jackets?

It's a mystery. There's almost no information about Natal/Natel on the internet that I can find. I've been curious about this for years. The jackets are identical, same pattern, same leather, same quality, and just it makes no sense why the maker would have spelled their name differently.

Or different brands?
In this case, have you something to sell of really heavyweight?

All of the jackets I have from Natal/Natel and Walter Dyer are heavyweight leather. The CR jackets are about 5.75-6lbs, depending on size. The cross-zip is heavier, about 8 lbs, but that's not due to the leather being heavier as far as I can tell, it's just that it's a bigger jacket made from more leather. I've already PM'ed you the information on the jackets that I have that I'm willing to sell; I don't have anything else from these makers to offer.

TheMarriedHermit

One of the Regulars
I'm the lucky buyer. Everything you said about this brand is true. It's a good thing I'm quite sturdy, because otherwise I might've easily collapsed under the weight of what is no doubt prime dinosaur hide. Yet it's very supple, and I cannot even begin to describe the feel of it. I tried to upload some pictures, but, same as with the avatar, I keep getting the message that my files are too big for the server here.

TheMarriedHermit

One of the Regulars
You don't even have to - just take a couple of (dozen) photos and share, man! I'm still crying at night for not catching this auction sooner.
Sorry about the confusion. I edited my post while waiting for the server to make up its evil mind and let me upload the pictures. Still, no dice. Any idea why it wouldn't let me?

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Sorry about the confusion. I edited my post while waiting for the server to make up its evil mind and let me upload the pictures. Still, no dice. Any idea why it wouldn't let me?

Probably because your files are to big! In my experience the TFl only allows pretty small pictures.
Because of that i usually use Imgur or Photobucket to link files, it works much better than the built in uploader.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
One way is to copy the image and paste it into the post.

Or click "Upload a file" at the bottom of the editor window, and select the file to upload.

If you're on a mobile device using Tapatalk, under Photos & Files, you'll see a [+] button, tap it, then browse and select images, and upload.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points