Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Received my shirts yesterday after missing the first delivery attempt. They are great, made exact to the specs. There will definitely be future orders from me!

VSW

New in Town
Got my first order a couple of weeks ago. Beautiful work!

I attended a day-long conference day before yesterday wearing one. What a difference. At the end of the day I was comfortable rather than half chocked because the collar was made to fit.

I already have three more on the way.

They're very helpful at Natty. A real pleasure lot do business with

VSW

milliedog

Familiar Face
Wow, these keep going up. Started at $24.99 in March and then $27.99 now $32.99 a 25% increase in less than a year. Would that I could say my income has matched that rate.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Austin.jpg
Natty Sports Shirts
Customize your favorite shirt
without any additional design charges​

carldelo

One Too Many
Agreed that $33 is good for a custom shirt with free shipping.

However, you still show the price as $24.99 in your signature line every time you post on the Lounge - you really ought to change that.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
There are no custom made shirts available anywhere on the planet, to my knowledge, at a price this far south of $100. Let alone at the excellent quality of cloth and craftsmanship I've consistently seen, personally, from Natty. These are the bargain of the age.

Metatron

One Too Many
I sent Natty a photo of a 1930s French shirt and asked them to copy the collar shape.They did a very good job:

The chin strap looks a bit quirky because I asked for a taller collar stand to accommodate my long neck.
I can definitely see the appeal of the spearpoint now, especially with a tie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo