Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
1_zps61af9469.jpg

Gallery Updated Today with Italian Fabrics. Custom Dress Shirts
Starting from $29.99 design as much as you want
Free shipping on order of 3 or more shirts.
Visit Natty shirts and book your order now.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
19_zps5a180830.jpg

Due to popular demand by our patrons we are proud to introduce a new page on our site related, just accessories. We have introduced pocket squares of your choice of fabric and boxer shorts made up of 100%cotton. We at Natty are always trying to better ourselves and to introduce to our loyal clients something unique that will enhance their wardrobe.​

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I ordered a couple more shirts yesterday. While checking out, I got an "error" message and was concerned my order and/or payment may not have gone through correctly. I sent a message to Natty Shirts and they got right back to me assuring me everything was ok. I didn't receive a conformation e-mail, so today I messaged them again. In just a couple minutes they found the problem was in my e-mail address (one missing letter). They fixed that right up and everything is fine.

I thought I'd post this just to say how very good their customer service is. I don't believe I've ever done business with a company that resolved problems and addressed concerns as quick as Natty Shirts does. Thanks for the great service!

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Natty introduces flat rate delivery service for our western European Customers. We are able to provide the European countries with same delivery service with no extra charges. Natty is always trying to improve themselves thus all European customers can avail our monthly deals with no extra burden for delivery charges on their wallet. Natty delivery flat rates as it has for USA and Canada and UK now can be applied to western European customers as well.

http://www.nattyshirts.com

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
Natty introduces flat rate delivery service for our western European Customers. We are able to provide the European countries with same delivery service with no extra charges. Natty is always trying to improve themselves thus all European customers can avail our monthly deals with no extra burden for delivery charges on their wallet. Natty delivery flat rates as it has for USA and Canada and UK now can be applied to western European customers as well.

http://www.nattyshirts.com

DesertDan

One Too Many
I did not see an selection for short sleeves, is that an option and if so how would one designate it in the order form?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot