Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Natty Custom Made Shirts For Only $29.99

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate

2014.jpg
Gallery Updated Today. Custom Dress Shirts
Starting from $29.99 design as much as you want
Free shipping on order of 3 or more shirts.
Visit Natty shirts and book your order now.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
202_zps10f544cd.jpg
Gallery Updated Today. Custom Dress Shirts
Starting from $29.99 design as much as you want
Free shipping on order of 3 or more shirts.
Visit Natty shirts and book your order now.

gwold

New in Town
I received my order of five Natty custom shirts yesterday, and have to say I am very impressed. An excellent fit is what I wanted, and what I got. The materials and craftsmanship, too, are top notch. The customer service I received when placing my order, both on-line via chat and also through e-mail, was quick, clear, and friendly. I will recommend Natty Shirts to my friends & colleagues.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Just put in an order for 4 shirts, when they get here I will comment on the quality and fit, but the service by phone was outstanding. I p.m.a fellow lounger who had ordered some and he informed me that he was satisfied with his purchase. If I got the sizing right I will be one happy man as off the rack shirts never fit this tall lanky body. Can't wait.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just put in an order for 4 shirts, when they get here I will comment on the quality and fit, but the service by phone was outstanding. I p.m.a fellow lounger who had ordered some and he informed me that he was satisfied with his purchase. If I got the sizing right I will be one happy man as off the rack shirts never fit this tall lanky body. Can't wait.

I have been very well pleased with the shirts I have received, and feel sure you will be with yours. Good quality, good fit, good price, and good service.

gear-guy

Practically Family
20140313_131857.jpg Just got my first Natty shirt today. It is the trial shirt to make sure everything fits and it doe's and is great. Nice material, nice workmanship, and great fit. My wife thought something was wrong with it at first but then she realized that I never have had a shirt that fit right. Can't wait for the other 3 to come. Great company to work with and you cannot come close in price for a custom fit shirt anywhere.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Just got my first Natty shirt today. It is the trial shirt to make sure everything fits and it doe's and is great. Nice material, nice workmanship, and great fit. My wife thought something was wrong with it at first but then she realized that I never have had a shirt that fit right. Can't wait for the other 3 to come. Great company to work with and you cannot come close in price for a custom fit shirt anywhere.

Glad it worked out right for you. I felt sure you would be well satisfied. I know I'm a satisfied customer.

gear-guy

Practically Family
OK the rest of the shirts arrived and they are great. Now that they are all here I can determine which fabric I like best and also the thickness. Getting ready to order 3 more. Now that I have shirts that fit perfect I don't think that I could ever buy off the rack again.

nattyshirts

Sponsoring Affiliate
OK the rest of the shirts arrived and they are great. Now that they are all here I can determine which fabric I like best and also the thickness. Getting ready to order 3 more. Now that I have shirts that fit perfect I don't think that I could ever buy off the rack again.

Thanks for your positive feedback :)

gear-guy

Practically Family
OK another bump for Natty, just ordered 3 more. This time I stayed with the Italian cloth as it is softer and finer than the other brands. If you are interested in ordering from Natty and not sure about what to order here is my assessment. Italian cloth is the softest and suited for dress or casual, a little more upscale thus you are paying more. I find that the medium weight works best for me for all around wear. The thick cloth is better for casual wear but can be worn for dress, although not as nice as the medium, I have no knowledge of the thin material. I go with the classic spread collar but that is just personal choice. My choice for design is round bottom, no pocket, 2 button round cuff or french cuff on dress shirts, and regular front. Also go with smooth back with a slim fit. The reason for these sizings is that I don't like a lot of extra material on my shirts. If anyone is not sure PM and I will do the best I can to offer some advice as I did with a fellow lounger who was a big help to me. I just love a fitted shirt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo