Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NATURAL ARTLIGHTS

Razzman

One Too Many
Douglas, can you describe the hat and ribbon colors. On my computer screen, the hat almost appears a light fawn color and the ribbon a shade of brown and autumn (orange)?

DOUGLAS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks again gentlemen.
Razzman the ribbon is a medium brown. the stripe is holloween dark orange flanked on both sides by a light cream colored stripe. The hat body changes color in the light. Fawn to biege to light brown.

Absinthe_1900

One Too Many
Wow this is a light hat!

After an awful day of having a plumber over to replace a leaking water heater, my day was brightened by the arrival of Art's new light weight Tropic-aire!

Tropicaire.jpg

The photo does not do the actual colors justice, you really have to see it in person, and it's amazingly light and soft. after I get a haircut I'll take a picture in the daylight.

Art made my day!:eusa_clap

DOUGLAS

Damn fine hat Absinthe! I see you went for a bound edge. It sure is light weight is'nt it? I hope you are as pleased as I am.;)

DOUGLAS

ACID TEST? Sorry not for about twenty-five years or so;) I will gladly be Arts tester anytime he pleases:)

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Not THAT kind of acid Douglas!!! LOl..I just mean that with your hat experience and knowledge either a hat "has it" or doesn't and you wouldn't take more than a few seconds to know.

AlanC

Douglas, I remembered you had gone unlined entirely. I believe mine is going to have the circular top lining, but otherwise unlined. I figure around here I ought to be able to get 8-9 months wear out of the thing.

Mine shipped today so I'm hoping for Wednesday delivery, but realistically probably more like Thursday.

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
uh oh....Alan your hat went out lined in fine thin satin liner with a hand signature in the crown. The "pads" we were talking about haven't arrived from the maker yet so I clearly misunderstood....it can be changed after your trip if you'd like.

AlanC

Art Fawcett said:
uh oh....Alan your hat went out lined in fine thin satin liner with a hand signature in the crown. The "pads" we were talking about haven't arrived from the maker yet so I clearly misunderstood....it can be changed after your trip if you'd like.

No problem, Art. I had mentioned it once when we were first talking about it, but hadn't brought it back up when the hat was in actual production. It was my fault for not going over that when we were discussing specs. If I find it a problem we can fix it.

duggap

Banned
Well, mine is here, but I haven't seen it yet. My assistant called and said it was at the office but I wont get there until tomorrow. I had it done in the Tucker style with a liner. Must say, I sure have liked all that I have seen so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot