Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NATURAL ARTLIGHTS

Marty M.

Vendor
Don't I wish.

AlanC said:
No problem, Art. I had mentioned it once when we were first talking about it, but hadn't brought it back up when the hat was in actual production. It was my fault for not going over that when we were discussing specs. If I find it a problem we can fix it.

I wish all of my clients were as nice and easy as Alan. Maybe it's that I'm just not as nice as Art.:eusa_doh:
Marty

AlanC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Well, after running Art through the mill on the ribbon question I've got to be nice to him sometime. Now if it shows up with that chartreuse ribbon he's been talking about...

AlanC

Art Fawcett said:
fuschia is better anyway

faintas1.gif

duggap

Banned
Yea, it's here

Well, I finally got to see my new creation from Art and I am very pleased. I left it to him to decide the ribbon and I couldn't be more pleased. I will try and see if I can learn how to post a picture to show off this beauty.:p

D

DBFedora

Once again...

Douglas, When does a hat NOT look good on you!? As always... a master at just the right lid for you noggin. A tip of my hat to you once again.:fedora: :cool:

AlanC

duggap said:
Well, I finally got to see my new creation from Art and I am very pleased. I left it to him to decide the ribbon and I couldn't be more pleased. I will try and see if I can learn how to post a picture to show off this beauty.:p

Can't wait to see it. I have to live vicariously until mine shows up.

DOUGLAS

DB, I have my days, I just post the good ones. I have an image to keep ya know.;)

mingoslim

Practically Family
My Art-Light . . .

My Art-Light (or Tropic-Aire, if you prefer) just arrived, and it is a beauty. So light, so soft . . . I am crazy about it, and wore it proudly to work its first day home.

The fit is remarkable.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

OK . . . in truth, it will not be an every day hat . . . but that is because I can not afford to let it get mucked up . . . But it is, and will be my summer dress hat for ever!

Mr. Fawcett is a genius, no doubt about that.
And one of the finest of gentlemen to boot . . .;)

I will post some pics when I get a chance . . .

Art Fawcett

Sponsoring Affiliate
Thank you Slim!! Please enjoy it in good health but one tiny favor. Let's leave the word genious to those that earn it...I just make hats. ( visions of a wild haired, scattered thought, edison glasses, wild eyed pioneer in science)

AlanC

Cue Neil Diamond Singing 'Turn On Your Art-Lights'...

I don't know what Art said about the Butte Falls postmaster's mamma, but whatever it was he needs to apologize fast. The Tropic-Aire arrived today--after much pacing by me (and over the last 24 hours by Art)--snug and safe within its box, though, so I don't guess we should complain too much.

After running Art through the mill over the ribbon choice I finally told him just to pick something. Next time I need to remember just to start with Art picking and save everybody trouble; Art got the ribbon just right. And here it is. I apologize for the ugly mug that detracts from the fineness of the hat.

p1010668cf8.jpg

p1010670wi8.jpg

p1010673ys8.jpg

p1010678ee2.jpg

p1010666mm4.jpg

DOUGLAS

I agree with JP ,very cool ribbon treatment. The hat goes great with that jacket too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot