Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need Dating Help...

pablocham

One of the Regulars
Just kidding, mother won't actually let me date girls just yet, but I was wondering if anybody had any idea what the deal is with this suit. I picked it up at the Salvation Army and am a bit baffled by it. It is a three button worsted wool suit in navy blue. It has three buttons on the cuffs, a button fly and a skeleton lining with taped seams. There is one inside pocket on each side, and two extra buttons sewn in on the right side. There are no makers tag, no union tags, no tailor's tags, no nothing except for an odd little size tag in the waist of the pants. The jacket is 22 inches from pit to pit making it about a size 42, and the pants are about a 34 waist. Any ideas about when or where this suit was made or why it is so weird?

Here are the pictures:
IMG_1800.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

Thanks for looking.

pablocham

One of the Regulars
Thanks, I kinda suspected Hong Kong based on the extra buttons, but was surprised that there wasn't the enormous shiny Tailor's label that every hong kong suit seems to have. Also, the tag on the pants makes me question whether it is custom at all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany