Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need some advice

GGlep

New in Town
Moose%20river_zps021artnc.jpg.html
I'm in the market for my first hat and was set on ordering a Campdraft. I was passing through Freeport today and thought I'd first stop in to look at their Moose River hats. The Moose River seems like a nice hat, but the brim seems a little narrow (it's listed as 2-3/8). Then again, I'd have no hesitation wearing a hat of these dimensions, and others on the forum have suggested that a narrower brim may be the way to go for a first hat. Would the wider Campdraft brim suit me better?

http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/gglep/media/Moose river_zps021artnc.jpg.html?filters[user]=144920105&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Moose%20river_zps021artnc.jpg.html
I'm in the market for my first hat and was set on ordering a Campdraft. I was passing through Freeport today and thought I'd first stop in to look at their Moose River hats. The Moose River seems like a nice hat, but the brim seems a little narrow (it's listed as 2-3/8). Then again, I'd have no hesitation wearing a hat of these dimensions, and others on the forum have suggested that a narrower brim may be the way to go for a first hat. Would the wider Campdraft brim suit me better?

http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/gglep/media/Moose river_zps021artnc.jpg.html?filters[user]=144920105&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0
Yes.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
What's the trick to posting a photo?
If you are on photobucket, you have to use your mouse to click on the left side of a option for IMG copy it....then when you post that copy here, you use the paste in a small pop up window that you will see when you click on the menu options here that you will see on a menu bar right on the top of the window when you are typing you message, look for what is two links of a chain together, next to a Capital A, just to the right of that is the two chain links. Click to open it, paste your "copy" from photobucket and it should work....read and move through these steps I gave slowly and you should get it. I hope I have helped you and welcome to this neck of the woods!

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
OPS...the click for the image of what you need to "copy" is IMG and on the right of a list of options of your photobucket not the left of the image! Haha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart