Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Need some help.

guitarmasta12

A-List Customer
I got a 1936 Woodstock typewriter and I removed some parts to clean and such. I took apart the tab stop set key, line lock release key and the space bar. I put the tab stop release back in and everything but the other two keys I need some help with. Anyone on there know of like a guide or maybe even pictures of the underside of the same brand typewriter and year?

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
This is why you take photographs of everything you restore. A digital camera is your best friend. I'm not sure that a year is enough. Surely people will need to know the actual MODEL of the typewriter to help as well?

I suggest you visit the Typewriter Talk forum. They might be able to help you.

guitarmasta12

A-List Customer
This is why you take photographs of everything you restore. A digital camera is your best friend. I'm not sure that a year is enough. Surely people will need to know the actual MODEL of the typewriter to help as well?

I suggest you visit the Typewriter Talk forum. They might be able to help you.

Yeah I figured that out the hard way hehe. I'm pretty sure its 1936 Woodstock No.5.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24